No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karimi offense is for sure better than saeed, no doubt. Main reason is pasho tekoon mide, cover more ground. Saeed is all about being static and sending long ball.
    Saeed at his best is defensively our best DM.
    Karimi is also not that fast but as i said he covers more ground than Saeed.
    Base on CQ preference i doubt Ali start in WC, but if he stays healthy he definitely will get some mins in a month and half.
    My feeling is Queiroz goes with this if Sardar is not ready, 4-1-4-1

Saeed,
    JB, Nour, Saman, Torabi
    Taremi
    ...if Sardar is fit enough, i like to see this
    4-2-3-1

Saeed, karimi
    JB-Nour-Taremi
    Sardar

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
      I feel Karimi has way more to his game offensively than saeid. They are different players/ He is a creative player with good offensive intuition and recognition of space. Saeid proved vs uruguay and senegal he can still play at really high level as deep anchor. His fitness will improve in coming weeks with plan from TM staff, finally getting club starts.

Having both of them in a system with ghoddos on paper means we will give way less turnovers than currently. Only think is a bit of lacking speed, but its a risk I think that outweighs giving 90 turnovers a game. If we can get a faster guy on the right side (allahyar would have been perfect, but maybe hosseinzadeh) who can add himself to mid line and help in transitions (defensive and offensive) than it could be the way to go for us.
      Perhaps only for England game, do I want to play with two DMs and that is an opportunity for us to use Saeid and Karimi together. On games where we play with one DM, if Karimi stays healthy and Saeid somewhat out of shape, I take Karimi as DM.

The reason Karimi contributes more offensively is because he runs a lot more. To me, Saeid's only advantage over Karimi is his frame size and physicality. Saeid wins a lot of headers and with the ball at his feet, he uses his frame to shield the ball well and eventually distribute and switch the ball. Saeid's disadvantages is his speed and mobility. Not only does he not contribute much offensively, but defensively, he is often one step behind causing him to give fouls around the box. I have a bad feeling that Ezatollahi's fouls or ARJ's back passes are going to lead to goals against us this WC.

In any case, it is nice for Saied to feel there is competition for his spot and maybe, maybe motives him to get into better shape.

PS: My view on Karimi is based not only on today's cameo, but also his first 3 games or so this season before he got hurt.

Comment

For CM is always hard to play regularly in Europe or even arab leagues. Because the expectation is high. As winger or forward you can have off day but CM, either defensive or offensive are the heart of the team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          2-1 WIN.

Majid was very solid all night. Kept icardi quiet

Karimi was strong when he came in after first couple mins adjusting to fast pace. Up against very solid Gala midfield including torreira, sergio Oliveira, I was really impressed with his defensive work. Crucial headers and blocks, looked very calm and composed on the ball and kept possession really well. Nearly had an assist at the end. He will probably start next match. Coach really rates him and easy to see why.

I think he can be starter for us in WC if fit. Saeid, Karimi, Saman might just work if also supported by whoever is on right and left side
          Thanks for the report. I agree I think it’s a big sign of trust when in your first game back in the squad your coach plays you in a tough match like this….hopefully another 1-2 sub appearances from Ali and then 1-2 starts leading into the WC, that would be ideal for him IMO
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://football360.ir/post/20221016...اتاسرای

Their highlights.

Based solely on highlights Hosseini did not look good to me.

Comment

Both starting

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Their highlights.

indeed .... especially on couple of occasions ...one being the goal conceded late ..! AK looked pretty solid and could be a promising much needed addition to TM CM ....hopefully if he can stay freaking healthy and hit peak fitness and form by mid nov...!
                thanks for hi

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Their highlights.

definitely not his best day

Karimi looks pretty solid, maybe slightly rusty but good sign
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Majid Hosseini just scored. Doesn't celebrate.

They are up 2-1.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Majid did not celebrate and kissed his black wrist band similar to Alipour when he scored earlier in the week for Gil Vicente.

Go Majid!

Comment

How’s AK doing? Every time he is on the pitch I pray he doesn’t get hurt the cos h must REALLY like him if he’s putting him in the XI after just one sub appearance of being back .
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This was a cup game against a Turkish 3rd league team... Coach partnered up Ali Karimi with Majid as the two central defenders. He performed well but not much conclusion can be drawn as this was against a weaker opponent.

Comment

Kayserispor won 1/0 away against kasimpasa
                            Hosseini played the whole game, got a yellow card and 7.4 on whoscored
                            Ak got subbed on at min 77, was rated 6,3

Comment

Team is winning and coach don't feel to change the winning combination and rightfully.
                              Too bad cause Karimi was starting couple matches at the beginning of the season before his injury.

Comment

Team is doing great and its clear the coach rates Ali Karimi and wants to get him in the team regularly.

This coach also isnt afraid to make early subs and isnt afraid to change lineup. Karimi will continue to play role for this team if he stays fit.

Majid with 7.6 rating in last game
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X