No announcement yet.

Majid Hosseini and Ali Karimi @ Yukatel Kayserispor | 2022-2023

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Karimi on the bench. Majid Hosseini starting.

Hope Ali can stay healthy!
    "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Leading 2-0 vs Gala.
      Their main issue has been they can not hold the lead or win tight games.
      Lost lots of points this season so far because of that.
      Hope Ali get some min in second half.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Here you go, conceding 1 already

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Here you go, conceding 1 already

called back for handball

Comment

Karimi ON. Min 66

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              Karimi ON. Min 66
              Shows coach like him.
              Being out for so long and play him still vs Gala.
              Hope he stays healthy.

Comment

Which tv channel show the game?

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  Which tv channel show the game?
                  It was on hesgoal

Comment

I watches the last 20 min.
                    Ali was a bit rusty and it is normal, haven't played for 2 months.
                    They won 2-1. Turkish league has quite fast pace.

Comment

2-1 WIN.

Majid was very solid all night. Kept icardi quiet

Karimi was strong when he came in after first couple mins adjusting to fast pace. Up against very solid Gala midfield including torreira, sergio Oliveira, I was really impressed with his defensive work. Crucial headers and blocks, looked very calm and composed on the ball and kept possession really well. Nearly had an assist at the end. He will probably start next match. Coach really rates him and easy to see why.

I think he can be starter for us in WC if fit. Saeid, Karimi, Saman might just work if also supported by whoever is on right and left side

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        I watches the last 20 min.
                        Ali was a bit rusty and it is normal, haven't played for 2 months.
                        They won 2-1. Turkish league has quite fast pace.

compared to other non top 6 leagues I think turkey is one of the best in terms of entertainment. The teams play fast, direct football and usually many goals + some high profile players on display.

Comment

Karimi looked really good to me. All over the field, great on defense and offense, good ball distribution, calm and does not give silly fouls in and around the box. This Ali Karimi is a definite upgrade to an out of shape Said Ezatollahi for me. Unless Saeid gets in really good shape quick, I would pick Ali Karima for our DM position.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                            Karimi looked really good to me. All over the field, great on defense and offense, good ball distribution, calm and does not give silly fouls in and around the box. This Ali Karimi is a definite upgrade to an out of shape Said Ezatollahi for me. Unless Saeid gets in really good shape quick, I would pick Ali Karima for our DM position.
                            I feel Karimi has way more to his game offensively than saeid. They are different players/ He is a creative player with good offensive intuition and recognition of space. Saeid proved vs uruguay and senegal he can still play at really high level as deep anchor. His fitness will improve in coming weeks with plan from TM staff, finally getting club starts.

Having both of them in a system with ghoddos on paper means we will give way less turnovers than currently. Only think is a bit of lacking speed, but its a risk I think that outweighs giving 90 turnovers a game. If we can get a faster guy on the right side (allahyar would have been perfect, but maybe hosseinzadeh) who can add himself to mid line and help in transitions (defensive and offensive) than it could be the way to go for us.

Comment

Man bardashtam in bood ke lige Torkie barayer bazikonhaamon jaaye badist.

AMMA bayad begam ke in bardaasht kamelan dorost nist, chonke ashkaare ke baraye Majid jaaye khoobi boodeh.

Ini ke dar Kayserispor fix shodeh kheili mohem boodeh baraye rooshtesh, agar yek hafte dar miyoon baazi mikard aslan injoori rosht nemikard.

Be nazare man sabke baazi kardane Hosseini shebahat ba Romero dar Tottenham daare. Ghabool darid?

Har do besyaar seft o sangin miran to paaye harif.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                                Man bardashtam in bood ke lige Torkie barayer bazikonhaamon jaaye badist.

AMMA bayad begam ke in bardaasht kamelan dorost nist, chonke ashkaare ke baraye Majid jaaye khoobi boodeh.

Ini ke dar Kayserispor fix shodeh kheili mohem boodeh baraye rooshtesh, agar yek hafte dar miyoon baazi mikard aslan injoori rosht nemikard.

Be nazare man sabke baazi kardane Hosseini shebahat ba Romero dar Tottenham daare. Ghabool darid?

Har do besyaar seft o sangin miran to paaye harif.
                                agreed, I just watched romero play before this and there are stylistic similiarities. Basically any chances gala head were from the greek CB losing his man, not to do with majid.

If he keeps going like this for another full season I can see him getting a chance at bigger club/bigger league.

What I like most about majid is that he LEARNS. You do not see him repeating same errors that cost him at Trabzonspor. That is important. He has the physical and technical qualities to be a good CB in good euro league, if he can work on his weakpoints and learn from his mistakes.

As a counter example, somebody like Gholi still makes the same dumbass mistakes he did when he first came to europe 4 years later.

Comment

Working...
                                X