Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Otávio when asked about the performance of Ramos: "It's good if it means he leaves Benfica.”

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
      Want to see him in a top premier league from January. We need to break the curse of EPL for iranians like South Americans finally did some decades ago.
      Curse? I think Bundesliga is more of a curse for our skilled players.

As for EPL? Dejagah did well at Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

ando was named grando in papers! Ando was great considering his level. ashkan was a monster for 1 season

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

ando was named grando in papers! Ando was great considering his level. ashkan was a monster for 1 season
          Ashkan is football educated in Germany and Ando had a physice and lungs out of this world, our players in general lack the physice and speed combined whit the technical to do well in EPL.

Allahyar is the only player right now whit Taremi that have that package.

Our players are more suited for La Liga out of the top 5 leauges.

I think more should try their luck in france also, very good Window.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter View Post

Bundesliga saw Kia and Hashemian shine there. Among top scorer and top assist.

Dejagah did one or two good thing but was often injuried, I don't think anyone remember him. Same with Ando

Comment

Dejagah did one or two good thing but was often injuried, I don't think anyone remember him. Same with Ando
              Don't forget Dejagah was a star in Bundesliga with Wolfsburg.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Rio Ferdinand is reportedly Taremi’s new agent.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...eadmore-target
                #BanNoorafkan

Comment

lol “if you can’t beat them, join them” Taremi
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post

i watched every single game of ando in the premier league….my favorite irooni player ever and he was so impressive in his premier league performances. The only reason he didn’t last longer there was bc how injury prone he was and the severity of injuries he picked up there. For allahyar and Ashkan that’s an issue too…..the real common trend isn’t “failure” like some make it out to be but rather our guys’ ability to last/stay healthy.
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
                      Rio Ferdinand is reportedly Taremi’s new agent.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...eadmore-target
                      Reads more like an intermediary.

And things like this are why so many of our players can't get big transfers.
                      Look at how many steps someone like Taremi has to take!

I've said it before and I will say it again - it is not just about talent. If your agent can't open doors, launder money, apply pressure with other clients... you will not get a big move unless you're Messi himself.

Comment

He is 30, done more than most if not all Iranian players, and still wants to move up and achieve bigger things. Great to see this mentality in an Iranian player…. Azmoun is 28 and already thinking about retirement at Fenerbahçe… Please CQ if you’re staying at least give is Sayyad-Taremi-Gholi…. Please give us a chance in AC…

Comment

Fulham fans loved Dejagah. He was their player of the season for 2013-14. They also used to sing "Moves like Dejagah" to the tune of "Moves like Jagger" in the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Reads more like an intermediary.

And things like this are why so many of our players can't get big transfers.
                            Look at how many steps someone like Taremi has to take!

I've said it before and I will say it again - it is not just about talent. If your agent can't open doors, launder money, apply pressure with other clients... you will not get a big move unless you're Messi himself.
                            Iranians have to take it step by step, it's our only solution so far. Should have taken the Rizespor deal and shine there like he did in Rio Ave. Like Karimi, it seems he didn't believe in himself to do the euro jump earlier.

We didnt reach the R16 or QF to change our situation (let's see tons of Moroccans from their local league arrive in Europe now), no big profile shining in a top club, no relation with the world.

Comment

Iranians have to take it step by step, it's our only solution so far. Should have taken the Rizespor deal and shine there like he did in Rio Ave. Like Karimi, it seems he didn't believe in himself to do the euro jump earlier.

We didnt reach the R16 or QF to change our situation (let's see tons of Moroccans from their local league arrive in Europe now), no big profile shining in a top club, no relation with the world.
                              14 or so of Morrocos 26 players are EU Morrocans from Holland , Belgium, France, Spain etc and got their football educations there.

Our players need to change their mentality and aim for europe as early as possible, and not only that, Irans new government after this revolution must also be a diplomatic one so the doors to the international community is not closed like now whit these akhonde olaghs.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post

14 or so of Morrocos 26 players are EU Morrocans from Holland , Belgium, France, Spain etc and got their football educations there.

Our players need to change their mentality and aim for europe as early as possible, and not only that, Irans new government after this revolution must also be a diplomatic one so the doors to the international community is not closed like now whit these akhonde olaghs.
                                I know but now their EU born players did the job, spotlights will be on their local league with some players getting nice offers while before they weren't considered.

Maybe we should consider to play some valuable foreigners in our NT like Japan did before

Comment

Working...
                                X