This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    He had below average WC, yes he scored 2 in first game under different circonstances but he was trying to do too much by his own, too many individual plays, and he wasn't synced with Sardar, as they used to be.
    I am not blaming the result on him obviously as we were really poor off the wingers and CM and Sardar was not even half of his capacity, but your best players make you win games, which wasn't the case this time.
    Kheli sar paaen bazi mikard...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
    Oh come ON! You acknowledge that he was on an island most of the time and then still imply that he alone should have made us win the game? What exactly did you want him to do? Against England, he scored two goals, one was a brilliant roof ball from a great through pass. He took the tiny window he had to shoot, and demonstrated his skill. Against Wales, he created a bunch of chances; he probably should have shot, but it didn't matter. He controlled the game with his vision. And against USA he had defenders draped on him at all times, and he was just exhausted from playing so many minutes. Furthermore, he had to drop deep into midfield to help control the game versus USA.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Taremi will train with the team on Monday and will be available for Chaves-FCPorto.

With the recent duty of the World Cup, Conceição will most likely not start him, but he’s likely to be on the bench​
      They need to give him some rest. He just played every minute in 3 tense and exhausting games. Dont want to risk an injury. And they shouldn't need him to beat Chaves.

Comment

Comment

back in training

Comment

Still world class. Still one of the best strikers in the world. I hope he will have a wonderful league and CL journey ahead.

Comment

He is by far our best player currently. Interested to see if he will seek a new challenge or continue to play very well in Porto
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                He is by far our best player currently. Interested to see if he will seek a new challenge or continue to play very well in Porto
                Seeing portugal trash switzerland puts things in perspective. Taremi being the best player of the league by far. I mean Otavio etc were brilliant.

Comment

Reports says today that Inter and Inzagi has shown interest to sign him for next season. Ironically Inter and Porto will meet in CL play-off

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                    Reports says today that Inter and Inzagi has shown interest to sign him for next season. Ironically Inter and Porto will meet in CL play-off
                    Inter completely washed up their strikers recently : icardi, lautaro, lukaku..

Comment

Want to see him in a top premier league from January. We need to break the curse of EPL for iranians like South Americans finally did some decades ago.

Comment

Taremi's playing style would basically fit all top league beside Seria A I think. La Liga would be perfect for him.

Comment

Please no 😭.. Lol.. Okay, it’s a lot better than Chelsea. But selfish me wants him at Milan 👀

Comment

Taremi's playing style would basically fit all top league beside Seria A I think. La Liga would be perfect for him.
                            I agree.

But I still rate Serie A as a more fitting league for Iranians over EPL.

Comment

Meeting Abubakar

Comment

Taremi seeking to play in his 400th career match in League Cup on Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X