Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know who got the Official Man of the Match award for this? - Definitely should have been Taremi but I was trying to confirm and couldn't find it.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by sam20 View Post
        Does anyone know who got the Official Man of the Match award for this? - Definitely should have been Taremi but I was trying to confirm and couldn't find it.
        Uribe and Costa (GK)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
              Uribe and Costa (GK)
              O Jogo begs to differ

O Jogo #FCPorto
              Player Ratings x Leverkusen

DCosta 7
              Mário 6
              Pepe 6
              Carmo 4
              Wendell 6
              Uribe 6
              Eustaquio 6
              Bruno Costa 5
              Pepê 7
              Evanilson 5
              Taremi 8 MOTM
              Zaidu 7
              Grujic 5
              Otavio 6
              Toni 6
              Galeno 7

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Uribe and Costa (GK)
                  Which source did you use to find this? Just wondering because I couldnt find it myself!

Only thing i had access to was FOTMOB ratings which are a bit flawed sometimes if you ask me.

For example, they also rated Costa as man of the match and he did make a crucial stop but when Taremi gets two excellent assists and is clearly the best performing player on the pitch, you'd think he wins the award.

Comment

Porto posted photos. Taremi definitely deserved it. Costa got a clean sheet award and Uribe MOTM
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

"Taremi doesn't have the usual joy, but there's nothing that bothers him"

Statements by Sérgio Conceição, Porto coach, after FC Porto-Bayer Leverkusen (2-0)

Taremi: "I feel that the player is not happy as [his] usual, but it's not worth going around it, there's nothing that bothers him [Taremi]. Against Braga it was unanimous that he was the best player on the field, he has a maturity I wanted to warn you, I've been talking to our people and we have players who don't have much experience at this level. I'm talking about João Mário, Galeno, David Carmo, among others, who are young and need that, in a difficult time , lift them up. That's why our audience is so great, you have to understand that these people need to feel the support of someone demanding and who has an incredible passion for the club. When we have an idea of ​​the moments that can help these players, we'll be even more stronger".
                      https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15225153.html

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                          He was also the first to take it off after putting it on. Let’s stop celebrating him so much please…he can and should be doing more.
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Lets not forget this is the same guy who was polishing hezbi balls not long time ago

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Seeing ostad of khoregi Luis Diaz benched in Liverpool is sweet. This is what Taremi understands. Grass isnt always greener on the other side. The Taremi I saw against Leverkusen is the best ive seen him. He was at 70-80 percent of his potential last season. Taremi of today is a completely different animal, a beast.

His carreer trajectory is exemplary: A good season at a mid to bottom table team. Huge impact. Getting bought by Top side in Liga Nos. 1st season fighting to get into the team. 2nd season 70-80 percent and still leagues best player (awarding that Darwin clown Taremis title is a big joke). This season he is exploding as a player.

If he decides to go for a transfer next season then Im 100000 percent confident he will make it to the next level playing for top 5 club in the world.

Comment

Luis Diaz has started all bar one game for Liverpool this season or did you mean Nunez?

Comment

Working...
                                X