This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy is world class!

Ran the show from start to finish. MOTM by a mile.

His decision making is phenomenal both in its quality and consistency. Execution almost flawless.

Physically he is strong as an ox, winning all aerials, but also first to most loose/through balls into space. Deceptively quick.

Zende bad eftekhar e iran zamin.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
      Another beautiful assist from Taremi.
      Someone brought the IR flag to the stands in the top right
      probably a portugese fan trying to score taremi shirt..??

Comment

I guess the man of the match

Comment

Azmoun injured himself during warmups
          I saw him warming up about the 50th minute - was it then?

Comment

What an incredible player. We are so lucky yo have him. He fan single handedly decide our fate in the WC.
            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Diogo Costa wins the UEFA man of the match

He was far ahead on the sofascore and whoscored ratings. Taremi was the best outfield player on those ratings.

Look at the Iranians in the comments sections...

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
                What an incredible player. We are so lucky yo have him. He fan single handedly decide our fate in the WC.
                His ability to play a quality through ball will be our main weapon.

Comment

Azmoun injured himself during warmups
                  dafauq...!! for realz..?? 😂

saw him warming up at start of the 2nd half but later on around 70some minute or so ? saw a glimps of him on the sidelines just draggin asss walking about ..!!

musta been a huge splinter from sitting on bench so much... couldnt get it outa his butt before final whistle.. lol ... or perhaps he faked injury to ensure his manager's faith gets sealed after tonight..??

Comment

From portuguese football twitter:

"Taremi is much more than goals, he is much more than assists, Taremi is football. What a complete forward!"

"Nothing, the "experts" on the subject say that they only know how to dive.

One of the most complete strikers I've ever seen in Portugal"

"players with these characteristics are rare, I remember Suarez in the days of Ajax, Rooney and Del Piero, forwards who worked hard to build the game of their teams. Taremi is what Felix was thought to become"

Comment

I hate to be the negative Nancy here but it is disappointing he didn’t wear a black wristband today. He is not as outspoken as he should be IMO…should take a lesson or two from Sardar
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                        I hate to be the negative Nancy here but it is disappointing he didn’t wear a black wristband today. He is not as outspoken as he should be IMO…should take a lesson or two from Sardar
                        But a few years ago he was exactly at Torabi's level. Khamenei praising etc... (Remember his insta when Shojaei and Hajsafi got blacklisted) he was hardcore pro-rahbar in those days.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the shack when it comes to awareness of what is going on politically in his country, but he had still improved a lot. When you see his humble background, it's not like he is going to come from a liberal Roshan-fekr place, I mean for guy essentially finished formal education at 13-14

Everyone can change, Taremi isn't perfect but he is far away from the Torabi/Amiri tier he was 4-5 years ago

Comment

😁😁🤫🤫🤫
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            But a few years ago he was exactly at Torabi's level. Khamenei praising etc... (Remember his insta when Shojaei and Hajsafi got blacklisted) he was hardcore pro-rahbar in those days.

He isn't the sharpest tool in the shack when it comes to awareness of what is going on politically in his country, but he had still improved a lot. When you see his humble background, it's not like he is going to come from a liberal Roshan-fekr place, I mean for guy essentially finished formal education at 13-14

Everyone can change, Taremi isn't perfect but he is far away from the Torabi/Amiri tier he was 4-5 years ago
                            I guess that’s true but he still doesn’t get a pass for me just bc he was once at Torabi’s level. To me the ppl who have been about “reform” under IR are just as bad as IR supporters themselves and that’s kind of the tone mehdi has taken when he asks for govt officials to listen to the people and what not. These barbaric tyrants need to go, plain and simple and if someone doesn’t see that especially after all these years then I lose any respect for them. I hope mehdi takes a stronger stance in the future….
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              I guess that’s true but he still doesn’t get a pass for me just bc he was once at Torabi’s level. To me the ppl who have been about “reform” under IR are just as bad as IR supporters themselves and that’s kind of the tone mehdi has taken when he asks for govt officials to listen to the people and what not. These barbaric tyrants need to go, plain and simple and if someone doesn’t see that especially after all these years then I lose any respect for them. I hope mehdi takes a stronger stance in the future….
                              No disagreement here, I hope he does as well.

Comment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sport...0a5_story.html

Comment

Working...
                                X