Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tell you who has scored a Champions League goal.

Comment

Hoping we see Sardar sooner rather than later.

Also more Taremi magic please. Nearly jumped out of my seat with that bicycle kick he attempted.

Comment

Schick is honestly not good. I know he was good last year, but this year, he's trash. No reason Sardar can't overtake him, if he gets a fair shot and capitalizes on his chances.

Comment

this david carmo guy is one overrated shitt CB
          hear much interest in signing him from EPL clubs .... Porto should dump this asssclown for good profit this winter and get a proper replacement CB..!

idiot almost intentionally handed that ball that led to disqualifying mehdi's goal..!!

what is this like the 2-3 similar goals taremi has scored of late ... brilliantly leading the break, making clever distribution before sneaking in right spot in the box to get on the end of it ..! a bit reminiscent of his uruguay goal there...!!

earlier woulda had a spectacular overhead effort on goal but he got body checked hard just prior to biking it by that clumsy narekhar bayer CB..!! :/

Game Needs Sardar now for that goozoo holbak punk

Comment

oh man i have the feeling that taremi will score the winning goal.

Comment

sardar warming up

Comment

nice effort from top of box by mehdi
                almost

Comment

SC brought on Octavio to start their intense high press in the 2nd half and go for the win
                  i was wondering why he didnt start the game with that strategy which pays off handsomely for all Bayer opponents .... !! i guess he wanted to play it safe in 1st half and god for the kill in the 2nd
                  Sardar could well be the perfect sub for bayer to counter that porto strategy .... he is brilliant in transition play and quick counter situations .. !!
                  mehdi with a nice trhough ball to evanilson took extra touch and missed the shot

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    SC brought on Octavio to start their intense high press in the 2nd half and go for the win
                    i was wondering why he didnt start the game with that strategy which pays off handsomely for all Bayer opponents .... !! i guess he wanted to play it safe in 1st half and god for the kill in the 2nd
                    Sardar could well be the perfect sub for bayer to counter that porto strategy .... he is brilliant in transition play and quick counter situations .. !!
                    mehdi with a nice trhough ball to evanilson took extra touch and missed the shot
                    I think otavio has been on and off injury concern so far to start the season. They are being careful with him but at the same time their midfield is so shit without him

Comment

patrick yellow carded earlier
                      galano getting ready to sub in for Evanilson probably ? or ja mario whos sitting on yellow ...?
                      zaidou coming in for injured wendel

Comment

Another miss by schick

Comment

Sardar wore himself out in the warm ups on the sidelines since the break .. now just walking about lol
                          shoulda been a pkk there.on evanilson .?

guess not...? Mehdi woulda surely bought himself a spot kick on that scene if..!!

Comment

Assist!

Comment

Mehdi, perfect cross and assist.

Comment

Working...
                              X