Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man Porto wins a PK now lol. Mehdi would’ve been able to take it if he didn’t mess up…

Comment

Another red card in a big game. Very disappointing.

Comment

1-1! Thank god

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          SC is indeed an oghdei dude so maybe you're right. However he also doesn’t have anyone better.
          Some groups of Porto fans have been clamouring for Toni Martinez up front so we could see the Toni-Evanilson partnership again.

I know Mehdi has done this before in the champions league but i think this time it will be the most costly for him.

Comment

Shit. Got a bad feeling.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              It was stupid and dumb dude.
              No way you can defend this.
              He did this many times before.if it was the first time you could have said shit happens...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Talented players get to get away with making dumb moves.

Look at guys like Zidane, Rooney and Cantona. Tons of red cards but always forgiven by fans and coaches due to performance.

I’m not saying Taremi is zidane level but in Porto he is their zidane!

Besides taremi’s red cards are usually good luck for Porto. Every times he been red carded they went on to score

Comment

Uribe barley got it in.

Comment

He will be fine. We all have watched Porto’s games last couple of seasons, Mehdi is their best player. Look at his stats.

Is the dive stupid, yes. Hopefully SC protects his best player on camera but in the dressing room rips him a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Some groups of Porto fans have been clamouring for Toni Martinez up front so we could see the Toni-Evanilson partnership again.
                    I know Mehdi has done this before in the champions league but i think this time it will be the most costly for him.
                    Some Porto fans also probably don’t wipe their a*ses.

Comment

Want proof Porto fans get over red cards?

Look at who is their Captain.
                      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

The novelty with his penalties has worn out.

Taremi must learn to get this out of his system. Imagine playing against England, he fakes it and we go down to 10 man!

With CQ on board we can be rest assured he will get this out of his system.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We used to have footballers… and I see Serdar play 5 minutes. Nice.

Comment

Damn. Would have been Mehdi who took the PK if he wasn't red carded. Such back luck for him.

Comment

Thank god Porto ties it up
                              Shame we won’t see mehdi against Brugge though

Comment

Fortunately this group isn't very prestigious. He will have a well deserved against minnow brugge

Comment

Working...
                                X