• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NOOOOOOO!

Comment

I’m done, can’t watch the rest of the match. Too worried and distraught

Comment

strange, back on the field now, jogging. but should definately be taken off asap
        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Shit he is off

Comment

Dirty sporting fans making fun of him online. Animals.

Comment

BT Sports commentator saying you can’t leave a prolific striker like Taremi as an outcast in the international team and the coach would go before him.

Mehdi getting back on pitch - he needs to rest his leg. There is always next game.

Comment

He is still playing, didnt go off yet, he just removed the tapes… guess and hope it cant be THAT serious then?

Comment

wtf is going on here???

he needs to come off
                  clearly done something to his knee.. at best just tore meniscus

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Dirty sporting fans making fun of him online. Animals.
                    Since Mehdi has moved to Porto I have grown a great dislike of Sporting.

Comment

Can I open my eyes now and stop crying?

Comment

No sign of a sub, he's still moving gingerly. At least he is trying to play, which shows it probably isn't serious. But he definitely should be subbed.

Comment

Time for Otavio and Pepe to deliver some payback. Let’s see some reciprocity on the physical plays.

Comment

mehdi is still on but playing injured! wtf would you do that for?! Just go off

Comment

Smart of him to ask for a sub. I still don't think it is ACL, but could be a million other things. Usually, really bad injuries happen when you ignore the initial injury. He needs to come off!!!

Comment

Mehdi with a bicycle kick on defense. I think he’s okay!

Comment

Working...
                                X