Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero creativity. Taremi will probably be forced to drop way back to build up play. Their wings are good runners but have zero vision and touch.

Comment

They lost too many key players. And Otavio not available also hurting them.
      This team is not built for CL.
      D is old and senior Pepe mostly injured and they don't have that many options off the bench. Grujic is not consistent either.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        Sérgio Conceição needs to change the formation and/or bring on more creative players in the 2nd half. One of the stalest Porto matches in a while.
        Yea
        A rare boring half of football from Porto..! Mehdi looks raring to go into attack & scoring however proper service & support are severely lacking ..!
        Wonder if weather is the main culprit..!? Looks super stuffy & hot..! Not the usual hard charging Porto football so far ..!

Need Octavio subbed in at HT for that new dude in MF ..!
        One goal seemingly should suffice for full 3 points today ..!? Perhaps more will come if their opponent come outa their cautious stance ..!

Mehdi needs to score & keep his early momentum going, maybe a decent late transfer could be looming still..? if he looks in super scoring form ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          Yea
          A rare boring half of football from Porto..! Mehdi looks raring to go into attack & scoring however proper service & support are severely lacking ..!
          Wonder if weather is the main culprit..!? Looks super stuffy & hot..! Not the usual hard charging Porto football so far ..!

Need Octavio subbed in at HT for that new dude in MF ..!
          One goal seemingly should suffice for full 3 points today ..!? Perhaps more will come if their opponent come outa their cautious stance ..!

Mehdi needs to score & keep his early momentum going, maybe a decent late transfer could be looming still..? if he looks in super scoring form ..!
          Luckily Otavio and Veron coming on!

Comment

Veron nearly scores!

Comment

Gruic this game reminds me of Bambi on the icy lake
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Is anyone watching the game on GolTV?

The commentator has to be completely drunk. He's the only one on, he asked "Porto has the fastest wing backs in the country if not tell me a name! Then still said he's waiting for an answer". For players with fancy names he annunciates them and gets really loud. Would pay an arm and a leg to hear him next to Khiabani.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

The commentator has to be completely drunk. He's the only one on, he asked "Porto has the fastest wing backs in the country if not tell me a name! Then still said he's waiting for an answer". For players with fancy names he annunciates them and gets really loud. Would pay an arm and a leg to hear him next to Khiabani.
                  Come on man! He is name is Nino Torres and he is respected on PFDC! He also is full of praise for Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post

You must be new to Nino Torres.

This guy is honestly the most entertaining commentator I've ever heard. He's always faded out of his mind making insane statements and dishing out nicknames.

I wish he could narrate my life.

Comment

If you want to see some shit commentators, see Paramount+ and OneFootball commentators.

Comment

In case you're wondering why Mehdi hasn't scored yet, it's because I am watching...

Comment

Mehdi got fouled but tried to oversell it. Hurt his cause.

Comment

Oh man, Mehdi should really stop his diving. It's giving him a bad name.

Comment

Taremi trying to fight the other player and the ref having to break it up is the funniest thing ever! Mordam.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                You must be new to Nino Torres.

This guy is honestly the most entertaining commentator I've ever heard. He's always faded out of his mind making insane statements and dishing out nicknames.

I wish he could narrate my life.
                                I've heard him commentate before I'm sure but he just seems so "on-form" this game.

Would prefer him to be TM commentator tbh.

Comment

Working...
                                X