This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Porto ranks 3rd for most transfer income since 2000!
    benfica 2nd and porto 3rd, pretty impressive for a country with only 10m population! I wonder how they do it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      benfica 2nd and porto 3rd, pretty impressive for a country with only 10m population! I wonder how they do it?!
      Smart recruitment of hidden gems (look at Taremi), excellent coaching and development of the players, showcasing them at CL level consistently, and the rest is history.

Comment

Evanilson in doubt for match tomorrow due to a knock at Taca.

I guess Mehdi will have to carry the team to victory again

Comment

Celta transfer official. Thanks for the memories big man, and good luck in Espana!

Comment

FC Porto set to land Estoril attacking midfielder Andre Franco

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              Porto ranks 3rd for most transfer income since 2000!
              And they're still broke.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                And they're still broke.
                I thought they were in the black with the recent trophies and wins in CL.

Comment

Taremi and jahanbakhsh are causing trouble again on social media. Its getting on my f nerves ....

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    And they're still broke.
                    something must be seriously wrong! Top seller and still broke wtf

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                      Taremi and jahanbakhsh are causing trouble again on social media. Its getting on my f nerves ....
                      lol, it's like half of TM starters who signed on to the letter, not just MT and ARJ. Shall we ban them all now?

Also, we/Skocic need to take a page from SC's response to a reporter about Taremi's interview with Adel: "Who is the best player on the field?"

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
                        What have they said/done?

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          What have they said/done?
                          They called our members of the parliament and IFF and said leave football decisions up to football ppl

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15071234.html
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                            They called our members of the parliament and IFF and said leave football decisions up to football ppl
                            https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15071234.html
                            Ah I see, I just red on Varzesh3 that also Sardar posted same but deleted his post.

https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183682...-پاک-کرد

Comment

Further info, those 2 members of parliament basically said Taj shouldnt be allowed to run for IFF presidency due to his role in the Wilmots contract f*** up.

Honestly, it’s none of their business but they’re right. Taj really f***ed up royally on the wilmots contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                                Ah I see, I just red on Varzesh3 that also Sardar posted same but deleted his post.
                                https://www.varzesh3.com/news/183682...-پاک-کرد
                                Ezatollahi also removed his post.

Comment

Working...
                                X