Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Porto win an injunction against 2 closed-door matches. They will be allowed to have fans x Sporting & Chaves.

Comment

In Taremi's menu, Marítimo is missing

In the Super Cup, Mehdi Taremi surpassed the barrier of half a hundred goals for FC Porto, signaling his good form at the start of the 2022/2023 season. In Aveiro, Tondela lived another night of nightmares with the Iranian's success, with two goals conceded that raised to 11 the fatal blows applied to Beira by the Porto scorer.

The list of victims is long and includes 23 Portuguese and foreign teams, highlighting the four accurate shots from Taremi to Famalicão and Portimonense. There is, however, an elusive opponent that has managed to escape in recent seasons the voracious appetite of the number 9 of FC Porto: Marítimo, opponent of the blues and whites in the opening day of the League, Saturday, at 20.30 pm, at Estádio do Dragão.

https://abola.pt/Clubes/2022-08-01/f...timo/951312/42

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
        Iran has only one Mehdi Taremi
        Sure, it makes sense for you to say this. Once again proof on how little you know about Iran.

Comment

Comment

Is that Mehdi in the 3rd panel? Looks awesome!

Comment

Comment

Random observation. I noticed his kit says "Taremi" on the back now (it's always been "Mehdi").

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Random observation. I noticed his kit says "Taremi" on the back now (it's always been "Mehdi").
                  I bought his old shirts from Rio and Porto and costumized it Taremi instead of Mehdi. Glad he changed his mind about it. Taremi wayyyyy more badass sounding than Mehdi lol

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                    I bought his old shirts from Rio and Porto and costumized it Taremi instead of Mehdi. Glad he changed his mind about it. Taremi wayyyyy more badass sounding than Mehdi lol
                    Woahhhhhhhh 🙂

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      I think it's a good decision for his "brand". All the journo’s in Portugal address him as Taremi. All the sports newspapers in Portugal splash "Taremi" all over the front pages.

It's a great move from just being a player, to a name-brand and icon.

Comment

Great drone view of Dragao. What a stadium!

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                          I think it's a good decision for his "brand". All the journo’s in Portugal address him as Taremi. All the sports newspapers in Portugal splash "Taremi" all over the front pages.

It's a great move from just being a player, to a name-brand and icon.
                          Lol it reminds me of Shojaei going by Masoud at Osasuna. That stuck well for him

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            Yes it's much better now, hopefully other Iranians will follow the trend

Comment

It's a marketing scheme. Make consumers want the new jersey.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Porto ranks 3rd for most transfer income since 2000!

Comment

Working...
                                X