This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    Please, I beg you not spoil the joy moment by starting such discussion. We are right now enjoying the moment when our boy just once again made us proud. Thanks
    Please go back and read the thread. I did not start it. Please blame the guy that started it.

Comment

match highlights?

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
        Pepe loves Mehdi Taremi
        Pepe is such a gentleman. He helps mehdi turn the trophy the correct way for the photos (and Mehdi sweetly was ready to hand him the cup cause he thought pepe wanted it back!). And with the Iran flag in the background!

Comment

Comment

If he plays like this in the WC, and gets proper support from our CMs he will make American defenders look like d2 and d3 college players lol

Comment

Can't get any better than 10.0 rating! Goalpoint with the highest rating for Taremi (or any other player) I've ever seen!

Comment

It’s performances like this that puts the fear in our World Cup opponents as they have to put a couple of players to
                Man-mark our boy, giving others including Sardar one or two opportunities for a free run.

Taremi is crucial and a Must.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by tooleh khers View Post
                    Besides his gostakhness why I feel he should be cut is his siasat baazi and bad intentions.

This type of character is beneath our TM and that is the bottom line.

Also I know you have a very low view of Iranian football but Iran has at least a hundred Mehdi Taremis waiting for the opportunity to show themselves.
                    Iran has only one Mehdi Taremi

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                      If he plays like this in the WC, and gets proper support from our CMs he will make American defenders look like d2 and d3 college players lol
                      True, sadly I don't see it happening because the shape of the rest of the team needs to be good and we have a very unbalanced squad at the moment...

Even peak Lewandowski could do nothing in 2018 when the midfield offered him so little support...

Taremi will likely play deeper, perhaps wider...

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                        True, sadly I don't see it happening because the shape of the rest of the team needs to be good and we have a very unbalanced squad at the moment...

Even peak Lewandowski could do nothing in 2018 when the midfield offered him so little support...

Taremi will likely play deeper, perhaps wider...
                        He is honestly one of the best pressing defenders too. He's a workhorse like Amiri in that respect. Having him in the midfield area as well for defensive responsibilities might be needed given the poor state of our CDMs

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                          Forget about Taremi for a second. Are you of the opinion that a great player should not be dropped no matter how much baggage is between him and his coach??? Surely, at some point, either the coach or the player should be dropped, no?
                          One of them scores consistently against teams like Sporting, Benfica, Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool, etc

The other claims we will beat England because he's Croatian and Croatians know how to beat England. Lol

Comment

I missed this match because I fell asleep, is there any full replays available? If anyone knows please share, I will love you forever.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              Please go back and read the thread. I did not start it. Please blame the guy that started it.
                              Lol! I started that notorious thread. The thread was about how Skocic should deal with Taremi assuming there is no change in coaching.

About 7/10 respondents thought Skocic should not suspend Taremi. About 3/10 thought that should Skocic remain coach, he should use some form of suspension.

Some people argued Taremi should be suspended anyhow. Others thought the thread was sacrilege. Still others mistook the thread as a contest about Taremi vs Skocic.

And of course some kids labeled me as a hater for even contemplating such heresy (I'm just joking here...kids and heresy.... Don't get upset. I know you are not kids!).

Meanwhile the Adel interview came out and Taremi had more to say. What he said about Porto he had to correct asap, because SC and Porto won't stand that BS for a second. What he said about TM is still out there.

If you read the Iranian media, there are commentaries every week if not daily that discuss exactly what we discussed in the thread...that is how should Skocic deal with Taremi, should discipline be shown etc. Some former TM players have endorsed disciplinary action etc .

I would like nothing more than for TM to have a high level coach (I would have hired Skocic for qualifying only). And I would like nothing more than Mehdi leading the team to the second round and beyond with or without Skocic.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

^ I think the simple reason why a lot of members wanted the thread closed (I didn't ask for this btw) was the title

You could have gone for a Hoorad style: "Taremi - In or Out???" But you plumped for "TAREMI OUT" ?

You can't really blame the members who didn't like that two words in caps, right...? Just my two cents

Comment

Working...
                                X