X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
    I thought Inter was going after Balogun
    it aint so easy for these italian geda baaz to buy a still somewhat desired talent from EPL heavyweights .... they can only attract their rejects with their bs lowball offers..!!

Comment

Originally posted by arj42 View Post
      On the bright side, if Taremi stays at porto we can watch him gangbang all of his opponents and get dopamine rushes by watching him either score or assist in most of his games
      been there done that .... big fish small pond shitt is getting bit to redundant
      he really needs an upgrade league/club this summer ...! especially considering his age and kiri paycheck

ps
      milan getting close to signing this whats his face wazzykuku dude for 20mil when his original asking price was 35, would suggest to me that they probably hardly improved much on their initial 10mil offering for mehdi ....(would guess probably 15 or less?) thus annoyed Porto front office, so they went the other way just to tell them to fk off...! raising their discounted 20mil asking price to 30...!!

Comment

Transfer window is far from being closed so who knows what might happen until then

Comment

the rumors on transfermarkt are 100% newcastle

Comment

Smh. Porto screwed him

That's so lame if true. Don't players act out to try to force the move?
            I'm afraid by age 32 Mehdi is going to want to try to cash out in Saudi and we'll never see him shine to his max potential.

Comment

Will root against Porto next year. Can believe this garbage club sell every portuguese gooz in top club but destroyed our player dream.

Dont see which motivation Taremi will have against Vizela and Estoril he already scored 100 goals against

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                Will root against Porto next year. Can believe this garbage club sell every portuguese gooz in top club but destroyed our player dream.

Dont see which motivation Taremi will have against Vizela and Estoril he already scored 100 goals against
                Man dar in mored be Porto gir nemidam: Milan peydaast ke haazer nabood 20M raa bede va mikhast geda-baazi dar biyaare. Hamoon 15m raa mikhast bede. Porto ham hagh dare baraye behtarin mohaajemesh pooli begire.
                Milan be Taremi rid, na Porto.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Do we really believe this guy?? First he said mehdi agreed personal terms, a fact not one single other source corroborated. Now he makes up some story about how the deal fell through and how he will stay basically to save face. The window has a long way to go and taremi is on many teams list. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post

Man dar in mored be Porto gir nemidam: Milan peydaast ke haazer nabood 20M raa bede va mikhast geda-baazi dar biyaare. Hamoon 15m raa mikhast bede. Porto ham hagh dare baraye behtarin mohaajemesh pooli begire.
                    Milan be Taremi rid, na Porto.
                    Porto were asking 25 last year (or the year before), 20 this year (31 years old and one year left), even increasing the price each time Milan sent their offer

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      Do we really believe this guy?? First he said mehdi agreed personal terms, a fact not one single other source corroborated. Now he makes up some story about how the deal fell through and how he will stay basically to save face. The window has a long way to go and taremi is on many teams list. Let's just wait and see how it plays out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Hojlund goncalos ramos vlahovic Kane kolo muani osimhen and now Mbappe are all above Taremi on top club list.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Porto were asking 25 last year (or the year before), 20 this year (31 years old and one year left), even increasing the price each time Milan sent their offer
                        I think Porto might be aiming to force Taremi's hand to have him sign a new contract with them. He's undoubtedly one of the best players in the Portuguese league, and a very good one in the whole continent as well. He's still at the top of his game and, for the meager salary he's been earning, is playing sensational football. Taremi has essentially been the soul of that team for the past couple of years. But Porto may also be overplaying their hand, as this type of stonewalling could ultimately demoralize a player, leading to disenchantment and withdrawal. I hope it doesn't come to that and the team executives come to their senses. At the very least, if they really want him there for a few more years, they should offer him more money.

Comment

There’s always January window. Some teams might enter the Taremi race with some injuries this fall. Like Gabriel Jesus last year. Also Sardar agreed to deal during the January window as well - we could see Mehdi move with a similar move pre-signing a contract with another club in January.

Comment

"One of my main references is Pepê, for being extreme and for dribbling the opponents. In addition to Pepê, I also like Taremi, because he works a lot for the team."​
                            -17 year-old forward João Pedra who signed his first professional contract with FC Porto U-19

Comment

Wow….so it turns out porto was doing him dirty and not Milan nickel and diming like it seemed. 20 million is more than fair and should have gotten the deal done. Porto pulled the same sh!t on mehdi that zenit did with Sardar….I’ll never understand how club owners can watch their management literally burn tens of millions of dollars due to their own stubbornness and let these fools still have a job. Even if the club is rich…..which Porto apparently isn’t anyway since they are in all sorts of financial troubles apparently. You can’t make this make sense….
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Smh. Porto screwed him

ffs... that was my suspicion all along
                                but wtf is this guy and how legit is he..?

Porto's behavior according to him sounds bit too bizarre to be fully believable..!!?
                                or is it..!!

Comment

Working...
                                X