This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Next year he can go to Saudi and make the big bucks.

Unfortunately, that seems to be the trajectory.
    "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Porto is in a bit of a weird spot IMO. They need to bring in some quality experienced players which they have not done…they are going strictly for youth. If they don’t get serious bites in mehdi in the coming week or two, maybe they need to rethink his price tag before it hurts them even if it’s not fair or justified why someone wouldn’t pay 20 mil for a guy with his production level.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

whats the update with Manure striker situation.... Milan looks out of picture anymore..
        fk happened to hairy to FCB..?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post

Unfortunately, that seems to be the trajectory.
          How does this seem to be the trajectory? He just said he’s not done with Europe… he has bigger goals to achieve. You think one more season in Porto will suddenly change his career trajectory?

Comment

Tbh I can see Taremi getting fed up with European bullshit too and just going to Saudi next year. I also strictly follow only European teams that have Iranian soccer players. When people realize I have lots of soccer knowledge they always ask me what team I support (assuming I’ll say a big name like Man U or Barcelona). When I say Porto and feynoord, they always act like I have the wrong answer. As a child I did like Real Madrid though

Comment

Milan got a cheaper striker. My dream wont come true
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by aria32 View Post

How does this seem to be the trajectory? He just said he’s not done with Europe… he has bigger goals to achieve. You think one more season in Porto will suddenly change his career trajectory?
                He might get some offers but not many big teams will be looking for a 32 year old non eu-player who has never played in the top 4 leagues of Europe before.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

PSG trying to hijack ManU from Hojlund signing. Hope they succeed

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Ange P if Tottenham put good diplomatic pressure on the club management IMO to find new club for Harry Kane by saying the current situation of him being there and asked questions every day about his future is not good for the club and for Kane himself.

if that situation gets sorted out soon I think that can be a pretty ideal landing spot for many reasons as I have said 100 times before

also as a Bayern fan would love to have Kane
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        PSG trying to hijack ManU from Hojlund signing. Hope they succeed
                        even if they land Hojlund, they still gonna need a more seasoned and well rounded attacker/goal-getter like Mehdi ...!!

that is if they have real championship and deep UCL run ambitions... off course..!!

psg hijacking the deal would surely help too...!! but still not so convinced that the cunt american ownership would fancy signing an iranian..?? even though he seems to be the perfect cheap striker candidate for them..!!:/

Comment

italians would probably be there again if he had another productive season. Otavio has announced hes staying, Varela from Boca and Nico Gonzalez from Barca will make all new Porto CM line. Fran will probably replace Evanilson as Taremi's partner if mehdi ends up staying.

That being said his window for a big deal (like the 4 year reported to have been tabled by milan) is really this summer.

Inter struggling to agree fee for morata currently (no idea why they want him). Taremi is on their shortlist. United interest obviously tied to what happens with hojlund, although there are suggestions they would also consider Ramos from Benfica. Spurs as mentioned still in with a shout.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            italians would probably be there again if he had another productive season. Otavio has announced hes staying, Varela from Boca and Nico Gonzalez from Barca will make all new Porto CM line. Fran will probably replace Evanilson as Taremi's partner if mehdi ends up staying.

That being said his window for a big deal (like the 4 year reported to have been tabled by milan) is really this summer.

Inter struggling to agree fee for morata currently (no idea why they want him). Taremi is on their shortlist. United interest obviously tied to what happens with hojlund, although there are suggestions they would also consider Ramos from Benfica. Spurs as mentioned still in with a shout.
                            I thought Inter was going after Balogun

Comment

Inter should grab Mehdi ...just to piss on Milan...!!

Comment

On the bright side, if Taremi stays at porto we can watch him gangbang all of his opponents and get dopamine rushes by watching him either score or assist in most of his games

Comment

Working...
                                X