• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Samereh with Perugia

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh correct, forgot about it. Thanks for the clarification

Comment

"Playing" is used loosely, as Samereh barely got on the field for competitive matches for Perugia

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Is that true..!?
        I fear Taremi’s agent may have again zerang-bazio jumped the gun by negotiating & agreeing personal terms with Milan b4 the aforementioned clubs agreeing on a fee ..! :/

wouldn’t surprise me if Porto retaliated by delaying decision or playing hard ball on their asking fee like last year till the deal collapsed..! 😧

That's how it should work. You used to hear of club officials "tapping up" (i.e. meeting and negotiating with) players from rival clubs and their agents. Those clubs would get fines and/or transfer bans for it.
        ... But as I said agents nowadays it seems to be commonplace for agents to negotiate with other clubs to see what other deals are out there, particularly as contracts near the end, then use agreed contract terms to strong-arm the players current club.

Tottenham tried to do it last month to Brentford with David Raya. In the last year of his contract, he won't sign another, the club have said he's for sale and value him at £40m... Tottenham and Raya's agent have negotiated a package then Spurs offered Brentford £20m. Brentford basically told them to f*** off.

Likely he'll still go if there's another buyer that can come closer to the valuation but I can also see Brentford either loaning him out to another European team or benching him for a whole season. The Porto situation for Taremi is different. They club aren't run as well as Brentford and need the money so this might be a case of who blinks first with Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Italian teams are cheap bastard and hard to negotiate.
          His current salary is probably higher than 3 M

According to Capology, who are usually pretty accurate, he's on €3k per week or €150k per year. Not hard to believe given he only signed one contract with them, coming from Rio Ave, and hasn't renewed/renegotiated it since.

https://www.capology.com/club/porto/salaries/

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post

According to Capology, who are usually pretty accurate, he's on €3k per week or €150k per year. Not hard to believe given he only signed one contract with them, coming from Rio Ave, and hasn't renewed/renegotiated it since.

who is his agent ?! This is fucking insane to believe that salary is actually going insanity
            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I have looked at this before...there are other websites with different numbers. The highest I found was around 30k per week if I remember correctly.

Edit: here is a website that quotes 30k Pounds per week:

https://salarysport.com/football/pre...lube-do-porto/

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post

who is his agent ?! This is fucking insane to believe that salary is actually going insanity
                They call him Amoo.. 😅

image.png
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

lol this is english league 2 salary

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                      I have looked at this before...there are other websites with different numbers. The highest I found was around 30k per week if I remember correctly.

Edit: here is a website that quotes 30k Pounds per week:

https://salarysport.com/football/pre...lube-do-porto/

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

The list seems to be 2 years old since he's listed as 29 years. Another point to add here is that at lease, he was top 5 in Porto pay list back then and I guess he has climbed little after last season. This means that it's not about Taremi getting earning too little. It's about Porto in General having low average.

Comment

Comment

Porto is playing Portimonense in a friendly. Game started 11:00 CET

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

Is that true..!?
                            I fear Taremi’s agent may have again zerang-bazio jumped the gun by negotiating & agreeing personal terms with Milan b4 the aforementioned clubs agreeing on a fee ..! :/

wouldn’t surprise me if Porto retaliated by delaying decision or playing hard ball on their asking fee like last year till the deal collapsed..! 😧
                            The rule is correct, clubs are not allowed to negotiate with players who are under contract with another club (allowed if remaining contract length is less than 6 months)

Practically, if a club wants to purchase a player, they get permission from the owning club to negotiate personal terms with the player (since negotiations for personal terms are much simpler than transfer). Once personal terms are agreed, they negotiate with the club for transfer fee. There is no point in spending weeks negotiating with the club for transfer only for the player to say he is not interested in joining your club.

In this case, we can assume that permission was taken since Porto is willing to sell.

Ofcourse this does not mean that backdoor negotiations do not happen, but it is risky and the owning club can sue the player as well as purchasing club if they have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              Porto is playing Portimonense in a friendly. Game started 11:00 CET
                              obviously I was wrong, Livescore listed 11:00 CET but it should be 19:00CET

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X