Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep.... apparently Byern have upped their offer for Hairy to 80mil and player has agreed personal terms and somewhat eager to join..!! :/

totts be stupid to turn that offer down .... they can buy Taremi and a few solid defenders and they'll be easily pushing for top 4-5 finish !!

i wonder if Taremi would fancy such a move..? he would be far more guaranteed of solid playing minutes there than in Manure n Arsenal... that's for sure..! and i dont see the club as the type to lowball offer Porto for his services..!?

Comment

this is just instinct, but not entirely convinced about Tottenham being the right place for him..

although would genuinely be intrigued by Son-Taremi Asian combo

Comment

Tottenham a great move ( Manchester United. arsenal) not a good move . Ac Milan a good move

Comment

[Sacha Tavolieri] Update: Mehdi Taremi has made AC Milan his priority and number one option. Options two and three are Lille and Tottenham, if Harry Kane leaves Spurs. Porto want between €15M € & €20M.

https://old.reddit.com/r/teammelli/c...i_has_made_ac/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Looks like Porto is now asking for 25mill. Bazaresh garm shode.
            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
              Looks like Porto is now asking for 25mill. Bazaresh garm shode.
              Noone is paying that for a 30 year Iranian, with no top 4 league experience, on the last year of his contract, whose going miss a month of actions after the winter break (Asian cup).

20 is the max I see Porto getting for him (although he is worth more imo).

Comment

ffs watch porto price everyone out

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                  this is just instinct, but not entirely convinced about Tottenham being the right place for him..

although would genuinely be intrigued by Son-Taremi Asian combo
                  Agreed. If Tottenham signs Taremi and steals Salah from Liverpool, theyd have a sick Taremi-Salah-Son front 3. If they do that, maybe they will finally win a trophy.
                  image.png

United or Milan would be so cool.
                  Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Noone is paying that for a 30 year Iranian, with no top 4 league experience, on the last year of his contract, whose going miss a month of actions after the winter break (Asian cup).

20 is the max I see Porto getting for him (although he is worth more imo).
                    Migan 25 ke ba 20 razi shan

Comment

even if none of ACM etc come through for him, im not so convinced he'd genuinely would want a transfer to spurs over staying put his last year in Porto...?
                      he really wanna play UCL and Spurs are outa any EU competition this season

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post

Agreed. If Tottenham signs Taremi and steals Salah from Liverpool, theyd have a sick Taremi-Salah-Son front 3. If they do that, maybe they will finally win a trophy.
                        image.png

United or Milan would be so cool.
                        You lost me at Salah going to Spurs.

Comment

Come to milan baby
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Even with Taremi turning down a move to Saudi before, they are still going in with a big offer salary wise to try to convince him.

https://twitter.com/NicoSchira/statu...43650996854791

Comment

Milan trying to lower the offer and using Jorge Mendes as an intermediary.

https://twitter.com/MilanPosts/statu...02990163951624

Comment

My head says Serie A but my ego says PL. It would be fun to see him there but I know, he probably fits better in Serie A

Comment

Working...
                                X