• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His second goal.

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/256...AF%D9%84%D8%A7

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      I haven't seen an Iranian operate at this level since peak Karimi and he had nowhere near this level of consistency. Filthy. Stay fit for the next 3 months and I suspect he goes into the WC in peak form.
      Not if the Skocic fans have something to say about it lol

Comment

This ref always gives Taremi a Yellow card. As he saw him being substituted and realised it’s his last chance to give it to him, he brandished his yellow card. Chicken shit!
        sigpic
        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Sure, they're farmers but he really looked like he was playing against kids out there.

Run that 'should Taremi be dropped?' poll again and issue out fatwas against the unwashed.

Comment

He is better than Porto, peak of his career.
            Ink the Milan deal man. It is now or never.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

2nd goal! 👏🔥👑
              https://video.varzesh3.com/video/256...AF%D9%84%D8%A7

Comment

MOTM No Doubt should be.. MT9

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  He is better than Porto, peak of his career.
                  Ink the Milan deal man. It is now or never.
                  I'm totally fine if he retires at Porto. The man is already a legend there, and the fans/team love him. He is a shining star in Portugal.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                      I'm totally fine if he retires at Porto. The man is already a legend there, and the fans/team love him. He is a shining star in Portugal.
                      Agree. Dont wanna see yet another Jahanbakhsh at brighton scenario.... Let him stay and shine at Porto and be the king there. I see absolutely no wrong in that! ⭐️

Comment

Should Taremi be dropped? Will go down in history. I think that may be collectively lowest point we reached as a forum

Comment

The angle of this shot is sick. Threading two defenders and the goalie to perfectly place it out of reach

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                            Milan man, top notch level club. Rich history, treat their legends like king. Way better league than Portugal.

He will do well in Italy even in next two years, league is not that fast, better defending but he knows how to trick defenders anyway.
                            Get it done...

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

To all the haters

Comment

The quick turn he used to take the defender out and run towards the goal for the second Porto goal where he hit the post was beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X