• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Taremi between the lines is extremely intelligent.​"
    -SC

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16391613.html

Comment

He can cement his place as greatest Iranian player of all time without DOUBT with a good transfer and a run to AC final... Very well may do it based on club achievements alone depending on what happens this summer.

AC Milan is a great fit and he would be the main man. Fits right into the sort of profiles maldini has targeted recently. Frankly Real could do a lot worse trying to find an alternative to take load of benz...they have similar tendency to come deep and combine with their mids/wings. If Napoli lose Osimhen Taremi would be a great target for them too who would not take time to settle/develop and allow them to maintain a high level in league/CL.

Comment

Taremi's post-match statements:

About the game:
        "Thank God we were able to win the game. As I said, for 15/20 minutes we played very well, we scored twice. Then we eased up a bit, relaxed and conceded two goals. The first half ended 2-2, but We came here to win the game. We gave it our all, went to the limit and managed to score two more goals and win the game."

First poker of his career: "I'm very happy about that. As always, I give my best. I just have to thank my teammates for helping me score four goals. It's important, it's part of my job as a striker, but let's see how it goes." that happens until the end of the season, in the next game. Gonçalo Ramos is a good player, he has that quality to score more and we'll see what happens."

Liga Accounts: "It's not in our hands. It depends on tomorrow's game and on Benfica. But as we've done so far over the years, we've tried to do our best until the end, we've tried to do our best and in the next game we'll play for our character, which is also important. At FC Porto we have to win all the games and we will still have the Portuguese Cup. We will focus on that".​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-16391580.html

Comment

Taremi Stats (fire)

21 league goals this season
          30 goals this season
          79 goals and 39 assists in three seasons with FC Porto

Comment

Here's the standings for Golden Boot race (with Mehdi currently in the lead):

Goals, Assists, Played, Goals/90min, Mins/goal, Total Shots, Goal Conversion, Shot Accuracy
            1 Mehdi Taremi
            FC Porto
            21 6 32 0.74 121 73 29% 62%
            2 Gonçalo Ramos
            Benfica
            18 2 28 0.75 121 79 23% 48%
            3 João Mário
            Benfica
            17 6 31 0.61 148 51 33% 63%
            4 Fran Navarro
            Gil Vicente
            16 3 32 0.50 178 75 21% 61%
            5 PotePereira Gonçalves
            Sporting Lisbon
            15 10 31 0.51 176 67 22% 61%
            https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/p...ga/top-scorers

Comment

Tanks gawds!

Comment

Great match
                He scored 9/21 from the spot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it me or i didn't find any of penalty given real convincing?
                  Ageh iran bod mishod dasthaye poahte parde lool

Comment

O Jogo nomreye 9 daad be Mehdi.
                    Fekr konam behtarin nomrei ke gerefte dar Porteghaal.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Great match
                      He scored 9/21 from the spot

That plus his age are the reasons why we should not expect a HUGE move.
                      Milan might be reaslistic. But the likes of PSG or Real Madrid (truly CL win eyeing type of clubs) won't go after him.

Comment

Originally posted by MucizeLions1992 View Post

That plus his age are the reasons why we should not expect a HUGE move.
                        Milan might be reaslistic. But the likes of PSG or Real Madrid (truly CL win eyeing type of clubs) won't go after him.
                        There is a rumor about Bayern Munich being interested in him. Bayern Munich has had a terrible year so far, they haven‘t won any trophies yet and they might even lose their first spot to BVB Dortmund today. They desperately need reinforcements on the attacking front. Would be lovely if he could come to the Bundesliga, I‘d be the first one to buy his jersey 😍🙌🏼🇮🇷🇩🇪

Comment

Milan would be best fit
                          Bashgaah ba esalat

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Milan would be best fit
                            Bashgaah ba esalat

Milan and Serie A would definitely be an upgrade and therefore a good fit. Also if he can join a top 5 Premier League team, that would be awesome because the English league is very competitive and his name would get a lot of coverage. Very excited to see where he transfers too

Comment

damn got busy missed the game... :/
                              damesh garm..!!
                              i think another GB winning could become the kicker to finally earn him a juicy transfer this summer ? 🤞

must say though, watching the always attacking and high pressing Porto games are fun AF...!!
                              especially with our boy starring the show and leading the charges game in, game out ..! add to that frequent, touch of drama on pitch and so on the sidelines with the similarly to us easily excitable, gheyrati, hot-headed Portuguese and we've been spoiled with receiving the Full Football Entertainment treatments for 3-4 years now..!!
                              we all want him to move to an elite club, but if does happen we may well miss these days, if he gets benched frequently at an elite club...!! and we wouldnt know if he gonna get a start this week or not or what he needs to pull outa his asss in limited minutes off the bench to earn a regular spot ? sorta like the shitt that went down with Sardar after move from zenit..!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X