Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi becomes the first player since Ghoochannejhad to score four in one game in European leagues I think

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

4 for Mehdi!!! Go for 5 come on Mehdi!!!
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

someone in the VAR room had a bet on mehdi for top goalscorer in the league?

Comment

I didn't see the latest pk but the one before was a stonewall pen. Guy saved goalbound estuqaio shot with his arm.

MT's pk technique is flawless.

Comment

It is amusing to compare the marking Taremi is facing with what Sadar was facing.

Comment

Mehdi still chasing and hustling

Sometimes I wish Sardar had his kind of body language on the pitch too even if he is more closely marked

Comment

So he finishes the season with 21 league goals. Hopefully Goncalo Ramos doesn’t catch him

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                  So he finishes the season with 21 league goals. Hopefully Goncalo Ramos doesn’t catch him
                  they have another game vs vitoria in the league before the cup final vs braga.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

they have another game vs vitoria in the league before the cup final vs braga.
                    Yes but I believe he is suspended for that match due to the yellow card he received today. Could be wrong though

Comment

Why would he be suspended? This was his 7th yellow card in the league. As far as i know, suspension is after 5 yellows (thats why he missed the match against Santa Clara last month).

He is now standing at 30 goals & 13 assist this season. Amazing stats for 4 seasons in a row since in Portugal.

2019/20 @ Rio Ave: 21 goals & 5 assists in 37 matches.
                      2020/21 @ Porto: 23 goals & 18 assists in 48 matches.
                      2021/22 @ Porto: 26 goals & 17 assists in 48 matches
                      2022/23 @ Porto: 30 goals & 13 assists in 49 matches.

Without a doubt our best legionaire ever. Pretty confident he will score another goal or two in the remaining two matches.

May 28th vs. Vitora
                      June 4th vs. Braga (Cup final)

It would truly be a shame not to see this guy play for an even bigger club or bigger league. His contract is running out next year so this summer will be Porto's last chance to cash in on him.

He is almost 31 so it has to happen sooner than late. AC Milan would be a dream move in my opinion. Giroud will be 37 for the new season and Zlatan is 41.

Comment

By the way, Mehdi has an unbeliveable 127 goal contributions for Porto now. 79 goals & 48 assists in 145 matches. Let that sink in guys. Sick

Comment

Finally is he suspended or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                            Finally is he suspended or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            No soccerway wasn't updated at that time. he has 7 yellow cards which means he is not suspended

Comment

What a story...

FwmjhUFXgAIjq0X?format=jpg&name=medium.jpg

Comment

Mehdi's second goal was just sublime. It was so well executed and finessed, you can almost miss the subtleties. Pay close attention to his right foot. He barely nudges the ball out of the reach of the GK to leave him empty-handed, yet doesn't over-play it or lose control of the ball. The skill to pull that off at that level of speed/acceleration, and then to finish it off at that angle...my god! His football IQ is truly off the chart.

Comment

Working...
                                X