Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess he will enter in the halftime now that they are struggling.

Comment

Taremi and the boss

Comment

Benefica won today. Porto winning tomorrow (10am pst vs Boavista), would keep them in second place and still 4 points behind

Comment

Hope Mehdi starts tonight. Lately it hasnt been granted that he starts, now that Martinez is performing.

Comment

Starting

Comment

Ready for the match

Comment

Any links to this game? Thanks

Comment

GoalTV isn’t showing the match??? Good thing I got a subscription to watch mehdi lol

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    GoalTV isn’t showing the match??? Good thing I got a subscription to watch mehdi lol
                    One of the rare games they're not showing unfortunately

Comment

Got booked for the ref saying he dived in the box. Another ref would have given the pen, it was one of them and open to interpretation.

Comment

That was a penalty, the defender hooked him, his rep is clearly haunting him

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          Got booked for the ref saying he dived in the box. Another ref would have given the pen, it was one of them and open to interpretation.
                          I've seen this many times bro it was not a penalty. Taremi put his leg behind his leg and dived. We've seen it too many times in other games and the refs don't give penalty for that . The defender did not even try to block him.

Comment

GolTv keeps overlapping dutch games with porto games

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

I've seen this many times bro it was not a penalty. Taremi put his leg behind his leg and dived. We've seen it too many times in other games and the refs don't give penalty for that . The defender did not even try to block him.
                              Oh I definitely meant he played for it, it could have been given but I can see why the ref didn’t.

Comment

3 subs at half time. Mehdi still on.

Comment

Working...
                                X