X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Assist for MT?! 🔥

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Is livescore accurate? Mehdi playing LWB?
      Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
      He's playing LW, primarily, but moving all across the front 3. He's not playing at LWB.

Comment

Taremi could run towards Skocic and give him a Rock Bottom and the Peoples Elbow and I’d still want him to play every game. Guys a legend.

Comment

That's it, this guy is a machine, I'll go to the city next week and see if the soccer store has his shirt! 💪🏻

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Assist for MT?! 🔥
            I dont think that's an assist since it hit the post, unfortunately.

Comment

Mehdi did all the hard work. What a player

Comment

Tondela will probably call up every team in Europe and ask them to buy Taremi so they never have to play against him again.

Comment

I haven't seen an Iranian operate at this level since peak Karimi and he had nowhere near this level of consistency. Filthy. Stay fit for the next 3 months and I suspect he goes into the WC in peak form.

Comment

What a fucking great player he is... and than there is Skocic, who wants us to tell something about football. boro baba.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      I haven't seen an Iranian operate at this level since peak Karimi and he had nowhere near this level of consistency. Filthy. Stay fit for the next 3 months and I suspect he goes into the WC in peak form.
                      Someone like Ezatolahi should take notes.

Comment

Dortmund is currently looking for a replacement for Sebastian Haller.

Here I have someone for you our King Mehdi Taremi who would bring you title chances and explode the Bundesliga.

It would be a dream to see Mehdi and Sardar together in the Bundesliga.

Comment

What they said! 👑
                          https://twitter.com/FCPorto/status/1...046275/photo/1

Comment

is there any working link to the game? I'm currently in Turkey and dont have access to my channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                              is there any working link to the game? I'm currently in Turkey and dont have access to my channels.
                              got you fam: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/108800/F...s_Tondela.html

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                Sorry it's not working. Thanks anyway

Comment

Working...
                                X