Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fenerbahce just lost 1-2 at home (and on aggregate) against a team from a country in a drawn-out war

A champions league qualifying game. Kiev advance, Fener out

I don't know where these non-stop rumours are coming from, but Taremi would have to have had a brain transplant to go to Turkey, unless he misses the Rizespor experience

Comment

Apparently Porto’s transfer window has been suspended as they have not given Iranjavan Bushehr their 110,000 euro training compensation fee.

FIFA has sided with Iranjavan.
      Good job by their lawyer. IFF could learn a thing or two.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2164783

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Apparently Porto’s transfer window has been suspended as they have not given Iranjavan Bushehr their 110,000 euro training compensation fee.

FIFA has sided with Iranjavan.
        Good job by their lawyer. IFF could learn a thing or two.

https://www.tarafdari.com/node/2164783
        per abola they have now paid the fee

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
          Oh no...Taremi has a offer from Fenerbahce and this website gave it as a done deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tutto...e-plea-1710892
          Jesus: "Taremi? I like it a lot, but that hypothesis does not arise"

The Turkish press put the Iranian forward in the orbit of Fenerbahçe, but, according to Jorge Jesus, coach of the Istanbul emblem, the FC Porto player is not in the club's plans.
          “He is a player I like a lot, but for his position I have four players. That possibility [of hiring Taremi] does not arise", explained the Portuguese coach, in an interview with Canal 11.

Asked about William Carvalho, another name that came to be associated with Fenerbahçe, Jesus guarantees that there was interest, but the option fell on Arão.

“[William] was an option. I told the president two names: William and Aaron. William, due to negotiations that go beyond me, was more difficult and we ended up hiring Arão. And we are very happy with him."

https://www.zerozero.pt/news.php?id=376710

Comment

With 2 days left, Porto trained today preparing for Saturday's 20:45 Super Cup match x Tondela in Aveiro.

Manafa (right knee) continues his long recovery by doing gym work & treatments.

Carmo, Otavio, DCosta, and Cardoso are unavailable on Saturday due to suspensions.

Marchesin will likely play his last match and start for Porto on Saturday.

Comment

Taremi 🎙 “We are going into this game one hundred percent focused on winning”

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                With 2 days left, Porto trained today preparing for Saturday's 20:45 Super Cup match x Tondela in Aveiro.

Manafa (right knee) continues his long recovery by doing gym work & treatments.

Carmo, Otavio, DCosta, and Cardoso are unavailable on Saturday due to suspensions.

Marchesin will likely play his last match and start for Porto on Saturday.
                Sad to see Marchesin leave. Any idea where he is going?

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Sad to see Marchesin leave. Any idea where he is going?
                  Celta de Vigo

Comment

Really expected at least 1 or 2 Spanish clubs showing interest in Taremi after 3 great years in Portugal...
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

According to this article, two teams one from PL and one from Laliga are very interested in Taremi.

https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...B1%D9%85%DB%8C

Comment

Comment

Porto>>>> Any of these teams...

Baba you guys act like Porto isn't a world class side

Comment

As an aside, rumors of Ronaldo to Sporting are picking up again. I hope it happens, it'll bring much more attention and fanfare to Liga NOS (which will incidentally benefit Mehdi and Porto too).

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

I've no idea why? Porto is one of the best teams in Europe. They have European pedigree which is much more than other clubs -eg Roma just won the conference league, their first trophy in such a long time...

Porto won Champions league twice (87, 04), Europa League twice (03, 11), Intercontinental cup twice, Super cup etc...

They are so often a fixture in the later stages of European competition.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post

better than ACM? EPL side ... especially one in top half ? or even a top 7 La Liga club..?

dont think so personally..!!

Milan woulda been grand .... but sadly aint gonna happen ... it just seems to me that italians only get serious about acquiring an irani talent, if they can be bought on a deep discount... !!?
                                even azmoun in his prime years couldnt muster a Serie A move because essentially they didnt want to pay anywhere near fair market rate for his services ..! think juve, napoli even lazio for that matter..!

Spanish teams outside the top 2-3, have limited budgets and can't really afford to pay top dollar either...!!

EPL side on the other hand are a well-known splurgers and even a bottom leaguer there can offer enough dosh to convince Porto to offload him... and to boot Mehdi himself seems very fond of playing there ..!! if he ends up in a semi-decent EPL side, i'd suspect him becoming the most successful iranian to ever play at an EPL club ..!! not all that difficult of an achievement i suppose considering..?? lol 😂

Comment

Working...
                                X