Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good half by mehdi in very tight, physical, intense game. Inter fans making environment super hostile as well.

He barely lost any balls, won fouls to relieve pressure, set up 1 excellent goalscoring chance for grujic with genius backheel, and as usual worked hard off the ball. Also saved what probably would have been a certain goal with great defensive header.

Porto need to offer a bit more going forward, not getting anything out of galeno and pepe currently. Otavio in thick of action as always, they really lucked out that he is back.

Comment

If you’d have told me a game with inter would be this horrible, I would have believed it of course.

Comment

Mehdi didn’t move as well as he normally does off the ball….his best trait (arguably) is his positioning and tbh he looked to be in bad spots or not moving so well off the ball when Porto was going forward. Not that the team did a great job in that department either….they need more from their midfielders and have to do a better job of controlling the game, inter were getting too many looks towards the end.

also….what an incredible save by diogo at the very end of the half. as a keeper I can tell you that level of reaction/reflex is world class. I thought Porto management was high on something when they got rid of marchesin but diogo has been incredible
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
          If you’d have told me a game with inter would be this horrible, I would have believed it of course.
          Wait until the return leg in the Dragao

Comment

Damn, Mehdi almost scored, but his shot didn't have enough power.

Comment

Damn, Mehdi again, good save by the GK. Ahhh. Should've scored that one.

Comment

OMG HOW DID MEHDI MISS THAT?!?!
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Damn, two chances in the last few minutes. Almost scored.
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Taremi’s rebound shot saved on the line by Inter goalie. Taremi could have maybe done better but it was split second for all.

Comment

God damn it, come on MT!!! 💪🏻🚀🇵🇹

Comment

Damn he is so shol tonight, result of spending too much time playing against vizela and arouca?

Comment

His first shot he did well to get the shot away as ball was played to his feet instead of in front of him for him to run on to.

Second chance you shouldn’t be giving the goalie a chance to make the save, albeit the goalie has done well.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            Damn he is so shol tonight, result of spending too much time playing against vizela and arouca?
                            This is inter man. Completely different opponent. They’re very tight.

Comment

joao mario is so good

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                ah yes, cause warming the bench in England is so much better.. 🙃

Comment

Working...
                                X