Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portuguese teams have never won in Milan (LET'S GO MEHDI!!!, change that shit)

Comment

Any links guys

Comment

Any Links. TIA

Comment

https://netcomsports.com/news/2-inte...nale-vs-porto/

Comment

Boring isn't it?

Comment

Nice back heel pass by Mehdi, almost results in a Porto goal.

Typical match for Mehdi, working hard, tracking back, lingering around the backline trying to pounce on an error.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                Nice back heel pass by Mehdi, almost results in a Porto goal.

Typical match for Mehdi, working hard, tracking back, lingering around the backline trying to pounce on an error.
                What a King he is 👑

Comment

Galeno always pisses me off - khoreh player who is like a worse version of Luis Diaz.

Never passes to Mehdi and seems to always choose a selfish option.

Will probably go to a premier league club for 140 million

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                    Galeno always pisses me off - khoreh player who is like a worse version of Luis Diaz.

Never passes to Mehdi and seems to always choose a selfish option.

Will probably go to a premier league club for 140 million
                    He is such an ashgal player, I want to bang my head against the wall watching him play, can't imagine what Mehdi feels like playing with him.

Comment

That was a great save.

Comment

Wow, Costa is so solid.

Comment

First CL game I see this year, Leverkusen/Mainz was much better

Comment

Mehdi just saved a sure goal by heading a dangerous a ball away in his own 6 yard box (right before Costa's save).

How can you not love and appreciate his game? He's like a Swiss army knife.

Comment

Hopefully Porto scores in the second half, they are definitely the better side. If they manage to draw or win tonight, the game at Dragao against Inter will be very nice 💙🐉

Comment

Noticed that he is sitting a little further back than he would do in the league. Obviously they are being more cautious too but the two wingers are playing further forward than him, so he also has a job as playmaker and the next line of defence to break down the attack.

Comment

Working...
                                X