This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting vs Rio.

will have to switch back and forth between ARJ and Taremi!

good weekend!

Comment

I feel like taremi has declined ever since returnin back to porto from the wc

Comment

1 goal in last 5-6 game i guess?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mehdi 1v1 against the keeper .... flops to ground ...whistled play on ... he is over doing this shitt.. he should realize that by now he has reputation

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            mehdi 1v1 against the keeper .... flops to ground ...whistled play on ... he is over doing this shitt.. he should realize that by now he has reputation
            That is frustrating!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

mehdi off the quick counter with a brilliant through pass but Tmart skys effort

absence of quality service and injury to many players have forced mehdi back and far from the attacking front, hence his production has suffered as a result...
              he is still playing damn good football and maybe not goals and assists but his intangibles contributions has been and continues to be tremendous and pivotal to porto staying in contention of league title still..!​

Comment

fak Taremi subbed out 73 just as ARJ's game ended ...!!
                i assume it's a fatigue/ rest related sub..?

Comment

critical win and nice he gets some rest pre inter on wednesday.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    critical win and nice he gets some rest pre inter on wendesday.
                    With all those injuries it will be hard for Porto to beat Inter in Milano. Hoping for Mehdi to score and to add to his Champions League goals tally

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      fak Taremi subbed out 73 just as ARJ's game ended ...!!
                      i assume it's a fatigue/ rest related sub..?
                      Champions league!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Champions league!
                        Exactly. SC saving his star's legs for UCL on Wednesday.

And it seems Taremi has been saving his goals for the UCL as well!

Comment

Mehdi is a big game player. He will either score or get a mindless red card. Either way, he'll make a difference.

Comment

Rest in peace

Comment

News in Iran: millionaire wants to take Taremi to Tottenham

Jahm Najafi, Iranian billionaire, wants to buy Tottenham. And if he does, he'll be thinking about taking Taremi to the London club.

Jahm Najafi's chance to acquire Tottenham could open the club's doors to Taremi. The hypothesis was reported by the "Tehran Times", which cites sources in the English press to account for the Iranian multimillionaire's desire to hire the FC Porto striker if the purchase of Spurs goes ahead.

Najafi has stakes in several teams, including the Phoenix Suns of the NBA and Mclaren of F1.​

https://www.ojogo.pt/futebol/1a-liga...-15870061.html

Comment

What’s the injury situation ahead of UCL!?

Comment

Working...
                                X