Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for all your contributions. You hit the nail on the head with this and hold it down on so many other issues too

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    what lol? Pretty much every country's star players give regular interviews to local media. Interestingly last interview Taremi gave was to ferdosipour after first year in europe. Since that time nothing but silence.
    He has a right to talk like everybody else, being an athlete doesn't strip him of that right.
    A lot of people are interested in what our country's finest player has to say, what insight he can give regarding his incredible experiences in porto (memories of Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool matches, interactions with world stars like Luis Diaz and Pepe).
    Name an athlete that doesnt give interviews. Everybody's favorite Vahid Amiri went on the equivalent of gossip column AKA football yazdah and said a bunch of his personal opinions (some of which came off as pretty ridiculous) and I dont remember anybody here having an issue with it, much less telling him he is in need of a good mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      "See how this alternate universe is not so threatening to your hero?"

Why are you going at me with the sarcasm agha, I was literally one of the only members on this forum who didn't ask for your "Taremi OUT" thread to be closed.

I just agree with the points made here:
      Thanks for pointing out your gripe. I apologize for the perceived sarcasm.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

To all the haters

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
          To all the haters
          Lol at the hishing smiley Porto chose to the post. Great detail 👌
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
            Taremi has an agenda. Why would he otherwise pronounce such a comment? I love this club and I love my coach and I love this country...but If I were them, I'd sell me.

I think he is pushing for a move to a bigger club, like his father said, and like his other teammates have done.
            can't help it bit suspecting the same as well..!!? lol

yaroo bazi vaghta ye kam khodesho ziadi be khari mizaneh ke baavarkardani nist...! claims too much of a simpletonish innocence on some of his rather obvious controversial doings or bazivaghta overly grandstanding mikoneh (like him saying that oh Money means absolutely Nothing to him in Football..!!like ...yea right.. ok i buy that ..!! 👀 )
            seems to me as although most often he means well and has good intentions but still ye kam mese babash certainly has a penchant for hashieh and drama..!!

regardless of all his personal claims on SM, im fairly certain that he would surely relish a move to AC milan this summer ..! i mean why dafauq not ...? a far more reputed club/league along with a healthy kickback to his $avings account..!!
            he was surely giving a bit of hint/nodge to Porto front office with that earlier interview comments of him .... but he certainly doesnt want that to damage his immense reputation with fans and club folks, in a very likely case that the move doesnt materialize and he's forced to play the remainder of his contract there..!

Comment

I also think Mehdi is well aware he is 30 years old and he had a late start to his EU career. He has obviously highly excelled in Porto, so he wants to take the next step immediately before it's too late, which makes sense. Whether that's Milan or another team.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                can't help it bit suspecting the same as well..!!? lol

yaroo bazi vaghta ye kam khodesho ziadi be khari mizaneh ke baavarkardani nist...! claims too much of a simpletonish innocence on some of his rather obvious controversial doings or bazivaghta overly grandstanding mikoneh (like him saying that oh Money means absolutely Nothing to him in Football..!!like ...yea right.. ok i buy that ..!! [emoji102] )
                seems to me as although most often he means well and has good intentions but still ye kam mese babash certainly has a penchant for hashieh and drama..!!

regardless of all his personal claims on SM, im fairly certain that he would surely relish a move to AC milan this summer ..! i mean why dafauq not ...? a far more reputed club/league along with a healthy kickback to his $avings account..!!
                he was surely giving a bit of hint/nodge to Porto front office with that earlier interview comments of him .... but he certainly doesnt want that to damage his immense reputation with fans and club folks, in a very likely case that the move doesnt materialize and he's forced to play the remainder of his contract there..!
                I don't care about money. However, when it comes to Paadash...I care enough to become friends with Aghazadeh Mokhber and follow up on what happened to his dad's promise to allow TM players to import luxury cars.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MehdiTare...11062420934656

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Taremi regarding the Portuguese Super Cup on Saturday: We are going into this game one hundred percent focused on winning!

Comment

More rumors today about milans continued interest and talks to get him. Seems their deal for highly rated Belgian attacker (not really true CF) de Ketalaere from Brugge fell through.

I have a feeling that if he goes anywhere it will be to Milan and probably a bit later in the window. Besides that opportunity don’t see him changing teams before wc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      More rumors today about milans continued interest and talks to get him. Seems their deal for highly rated Belgian attacker (not really true CF) de Ketalaere from Brugge fell through.

I have a feeling that if he goes anywhere it will be to Milan and probably a bit later in the window. Besides that opportunity don’t see him changing teams before wc
                      Dutch news sites saying de Ketelaere deal is almost done (he's accepting a lower salary than previously agreed).

Comment

"I want to thank all Portistas for their support, whether at home or outside, they are always present. I've seen many fans, but those from #FCPorto are really special. I love them and I hope they have the same feeling for me."

Comment

Comment

Oh no...Taremi has a offer from Fenerbahce and this website gave it as a done deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tutto...e-plea-1710892

Comment

Originally posted by Hajik View Post
                              Oh no...Taremi has a offer from Fenerbahce and this website gave it as a done deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.tutto...e-plea-1710892
                              wouldnt even give these rumors the time of day tbh. He isnt going to fener

Comment

Hope so bro!

Comment

Working...
                                X