Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great run and assist by Joao Mario and lovely goal with his weaker foot by Mehdininho Taremi

Comment

hows the golden boot race going..? is he still within a shout..?

service to him has been either poor and/or dreadfully scarce, hence his recent little drought spell..!!

regardless he remain 100% involved in the scheme of the match the whole time on the pitch... hence why he gets frequent 90s..!!💪🏽

still, i was quite relieved to see him get off the mark again, was starting to worry a bit ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        hows the golden boot race going..? is he still within a shout..?

service to him has been either poor and/or dreadfully scarce, hence his recent little drought spell..!!

regardless he remain 100% involved in the scheme of the match the whole time on the pitch... hence why he gets frequent 90s..!!💪🏽

still, i was quite relieved to see him get off the mark again, was starting to worry a bit ..!!
        He is only 1 goal away from top, but top scorer is currently tied with 3 players.

And you're right! If Otavio is injured, nobody feeds Mehdi. He's the only one Mehdi has a real connection with.

Comment

Mehdi and ARJ scoring on the same day…today was a good day.

Comment

Really great ball into the box by Jao Mario and even better finish from Mehdi
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by sammyg
              Where can I see the goal

Comment

Here is Mehdi's simulation yellow card.

I watched this on slow mo about 10 times. There is contact, but it's very subtle. Taremi oversold it. Could have moved forward into the defender's leg a bit before letting his legs fly out from under him.

Comment

Liga Nos Golden Boot race:

Ramos/JoaoMario/Navarro tied at 12 each

Mehdi at 11

Goncalbes at 9

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    Liga Nos Golden Boot race:

Ramos/JoaoMario/Navarro tied at 12 each

Mehdi at 11

Goncalbes at 9
                    This Fran from Gil Vecente continues scoring despite his shitty team but I think Mehdi will soon take the lead and that by scoring a couple or hattrick in same game.

Regarding the simulation, I'm pretty sure Mehdi was aware that it was simulation even if there were a slightly contact and the reason he even tried was most probably because he had been pointless in couple of games and was getting frustrating and felt that he badly need a goal soon.

Comment

I saw rumors about this fran navarro being between celta vigo and porto for the next transfer window

Comment

Also nice to see Eva back as his partnership with Taremi was highly beneficial for both. Gonna take some time for them to rebuild chemistry but hopefully they'll be back in form by the UCL game at San Siro

Comment

Galeno is so selfish he makes Luis Diaz look like KdB.

Comment

Asian player of the year voting
                            mehdi finished second with 120 votes
                            And finished second to son 256..

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                              Galeno is so selfish he makes Luis Diaz look like KdB.
                              So is the little Pepe. God it must be so frustrating to play alongside with these KHORE.

Comment

Taremi has now scored 20 goals in each of his three seasons at Porto, and joins the elite Porto club with Fernando Gomes, Mario Jardel, and Jackson Martinez to accomplish this.

Comment

Working...
                                X