Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mehdi release a statement to clarify what he said in his interview with Adel Ferdosipour:

"in the view of what has been written today about my position at FC Porto, I just want to stress that I am here with my heart and soul. I love the city and the people, who have always treated me well, since that I came here. My focus is, and always will be, to be and do the best possible for FC Porto, helping in everything when I leave request. We were champions last season with a lot of sweat and sacrifice, and I believe I always gave everything I had. I am happy here, and nothing that may come out in the media will affect or change my relationship with the fans, the club and all its structure.

We are Porto. Like us, one of us.

Mehdi Taremi."

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

AGAR Mehdi bere, joz Milan che maghsadi mitone baraash manteghi bashad?

Bashgaahaayi manande Everton dar baraabar ba Porto hich maali nistand agar pishanad bedand va bayad rad beshand.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Mehdi wants a new challenge, its not like he wants a bigger challenge but probably a new one, play in a stronger league like EPL or serie A

Comment

[QUOTE=taremiscores;2832919]Mehdi release a statement to clarify what he said in his interview with Adel Ferdosipour:
          "in the view of what has been written today about my position at FC Porto, I just want to stress that I am here with my heart and soul. I love the city and the people, who have always treated me well, since that I came here. My focus is, and always will be, to be and do the best possible for FC Porto, helping in everything when I leave request. We were champions last season with a lot of sweat and sacrifice, and I believe I always gave everything I had. I am happy here, and nothing that may come out in the media will affect or change my relationship with the fans, the club and all its structure.
          ."
          If I didn't know any better, I'd think you or Google wanted to create more Hashieh with that translation! How did "leave request" get in there??

He says:

My focus is, and always will be, to be and do the best possible for FC Porto, helping in everything when I am asked to.

Comment

I don't understand why does he need to give interviews?
            On the football pitch where, he is seen, he is loved,
            he is famous, he is talked about and he is getting good money,
            why does he feel he must also talk? He needs a good mentor!
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

At the age of 30 it's a little too late for a mentor. He may well be doing things deliberately to push for a move, or he just can't keep himself from putting his foot in it. Either way we hope SC is not offended and he continues to perform.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
                At the age of 30 it's a little too late for a mentor. He may well be doing things deliberately to push for a move, or he just can't keep himself from putting his foot in it. Either way we hope SC is not offended and he continues to perform.

He did say SC was the best coach he has worked with, toghether with CQ, so he did give him big prais. and when adel tried to stir the hashieh pot realy nasty way with asking about: (half asking, half baking in his view so it was angled question) he did not appreciate you and critisized you in public about you dont shot when to shoot and pass when you pass etc, taremi handled it perfectlky by sasying its how he is and i respect that.
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                  He did say SC was the best coach he has worked with, toghether with CQ, so he did give him big prais. and when adel tried to stir the hashieh pot realy nasty way with asking about: (half asking, half baking in his view so it was angled question) he did not appreciate you and critisized you in public about you dont shot when to shoot and pass when you pass etc, taremi handled it perfectlky by sasying its how he is and i respect that.
                  Yeah it's all about what and how much people will translate. SC may not have access to the whole transcript...just the part that could be interpreted in a negative way. Kinda reminds me of Mehdi looking at an except of Skocics interview.

Anyhow, there is obviously an issue for him to come out with a public clarification.

Comment

Yeah it's all about what and how much people will translate. SC may not have access to the whole transcript...just the part that could be interpreted in a negative way. Kinda reminds me of Mehdi looking at an except of Skocics interview.
                    Anyhow, there is obviously an issue for him to come out with a public clarification.
                    Yeah its good he did after all the (deliberate?) interpretions in different media during last year.. better be one step ahead of the shitstorm
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                      what lol? Pretty much every country's star players give regular interviews to local media. Interestingly last interview Taremi gave was to ferdosipour after first year in europe. Since that time nothing but silence.

He has a right to talk like everybody else, being an athlete doesn't strip him of that right.

A lot of people are interested in what our country's finest player has to say, what insight he can give regarding his incredible experiences in porto (memories of Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool matches, interactions with world stars like Luis Diaz and Pepe).

Name an athlete that doesnt give interviews. Everybody's favorite Vahid Amiri went on the equivalent of gossip column AKA football yazdah and said a bunch of his personal opinions (some of which came off as pretty ridiculous) and I dont remember anybody here having an issue with it, much less telling him he is in need of a good mentor.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        what lol? Pretty much every country's star players give regular interviews to local media. Interestingly last interview Taremi gave was to ferdosipour after first year in europe. Since that time nothing but silence.

He has a right to talk like everybody else, being an athlete doesn't strip him of that right.

A lot of people are interested in what our country's finest player has to say, what insight he can give regarding his incredible experiences in porto (memories of Juventus, Chelsea, Liverpool matches, interactions with world stars like Luis Diaz and Pepe).

Name an athlete that doesnt give interviews. Everybody's favorite Vahid Amiri went on the equivalent of gossip column AKA football yazdah and said a bunch of his personal opinions (some of which came off as pretty ridiculous) and I dont remember anybody here having an issue with it, much less telling him he is in need of a good mentor.
                        Some of our conversations on this forum are generally surreal - like I wonder whether there is an alternate universe operating alongside our own where left is right, up is down...

Comment

Anyways here is what Porto fans think of his clarification tweet lol. I let them be the judge of character:

You've always been a professional from the first minute of Dragão to the chest. You are one of us, always! 💙💙💙

Go Mehdi, nothing they can say will change our feeling for you, go ahead and continue to help us achieve our goals! 💪🐉 .

We know. These controversies only feed our will to win. Strength, champion. 🐉

You are the best. One of us.
                          They will try their best to stop us, but we will stand unite. Until the last drop of sweat. Until the last minute of the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                            Some of our conversations on this forum are generally surreal - like I wonder whether there is an alternate universe operating alongside our own where left is right, up is down...
                            I think there is too much antagonism and mistrust here. Any innocent question or off the cuff comment gets blown out of proportion and the poser is derided.

For me the question posed by Roozbeh2006 (why does he do interviews) was not meant to be taken literally. It was posed by a frustrated fan who wants the best for Taremi. Why does he says things that stir controversy or require clarifications. Clearly there is no wish to stifle adoring fans who want to know what his favourite color is or how well he cooks. The question was fair...in this critical time when Team and country need him, could not he stay away from controversy and concentrate on remaining golden?

See how this alternate universe is not so threatening to your hero?

Comment

I think there is too much antagonism and mistrust here. Any innocent question or off the cuff comment gets blown out of proportion and the poser is derided.

For me the question posed by Roozbeh2006 (why does he do interviews) was not meant to be taken literally. It was posed by a frustrated fan who wants the best for Taremi. Why does he says things that stir controversy or require clarifications. Clearly there is no wish to stifle adoring fans who want to know what his favourite color is or how well he cooks. The question was fair...in this critical time when Team and country need him, could not he stay away from controversy and concentrate on remaining golden?

See how this alternate universe is not so threatening to your hero?

"See how this alternate universe is not so threatening to your hero?"

Why are you going at me with the sarcasm agha, I was literally one of the only members on this forum who didn't ask for your "Taremi OUT" thread to be closed.

I just agree with the points made here:

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                                هیچی، چون هنوز ک.. خله

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X