Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremi's renewal will happen after the Casa Pia match.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Taremi's renewal will happen after the Casa Pia match.
      Damn. Iranian player like their confort zone to much

Comment

🤢 Porto finally found a player they don’t want to sell. Shanse kiriye 🌭 ma… Let’s see how many mediocre striker move around in this window…

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
          🤢 Porto finally found a player they don’t want to sell. Shanse kiriye 🌭 ma… Let’s see how many mediocre striker move around in this window…
          It's always the same shit with our players

Comment

Welp, there goes the chance of an Iranian at a top 3 club in a top 4 league for the next half decade at least.

As it stands, no other Iranian player is even remotely close to it.

Comment

Renewal doesn't mean they won't sell him.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Renewal means his price will automatically go up. Top teams arent ready to pay an iranian at a big price, it will be worse if he become older and more expensive

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Renewal means his price will automatically go up. Top teams arent ready to pay an iranian at a big price, it will be worse if he become older and more expensive
                  He is not world superstar. His price will go up but not alot.
                  Few extra millions will be peanuts for big clubs, if he ever get any real offers of course.
                  Age is for sure a factor but there are too many over 30 strikers still around.
                  Not only in Iran but around world is not easy to develop great finisher these days.
                  I think he weighed his options :
                  1. Sitting on bench in big clubs in top league
                  Or
                  2. Playing regularly for top 20 club in world and get CL start.
                  He opted for the second.
                  Not that i agree though!

Comment

He is not world superstar. His price will go up but not alot.
                    Few extra millions will be peanuts for big clubs, if he ever get any real offers of course.
                    Age is for sure a factor but there are too many over 30 strikers still around.
                    Not only in Iran but around world is not easy to develop great finisher these days.
                    I think he weighed his options :
                    1. Sitting on bench in big clubs in top league
                    Or
                    2. Playing regularly for top 20 club in world and get CL start.
                    He opted for the second.
                    Not that i agree though!

Top clubs become greedy when it comes to an iranian, specially when he is above 30. They prefer to spend big cash on some hype young players, so few extra millions will defibitely kill their interest for taremi. How will they explain they spend big cash on a iranian of 30 that never played in a top league nor in a top club?

Regarding taremi, he was benchwarmer at porto, he shouldn't be afraid of this.

On a sidenote, Azmoun said on his varzesh3 interview that he, like all the players, dream to play for the biggest club possible in their career. It is weird but I dont see that at all with most iranian players.

Comment

Taremi said
                      he wants to play for pp again one day..
                      Prd(proximate return date to pp)
                      Summer of 2028

Comment

Pepe underwent surgery on his left forearm today, with the aim of improving bone consolidation of the ulnar fracture that the defender suffered at the World Cup.​ Time out is indefinite.

Comment

Heard this about Gholizadeh. We all know how that turned out.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            Welp, there goes the chance of an Iranian at a top 3 club in a top 4 league for the next half decade at least.

As it stands, no other Iranian player is even remotely close to it.
                            Ahem.... But Saman is playing in the top league n the world right now!!
                            Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

Heard this about Gholizadeh. We all know how that turned out.
                              he’s working with rio Ferdinand so maybe something will come out of that ?

Comment

I really don't understand why people want Taremi to transfer.. I think Porto is a good situation for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X