X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Essi View Post
    what does it say?
    Apparently Milan made an offer for 18M +2M in objectives but Porto wont take any offer less than 35M despite him being 30

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Let the front page splashing begin!
      BTW,
      The headline (Velhos Habitos) is "Old Habits"...implying that Mehdi is back to his old habits again. or Porto is back to old habit of winning!

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
        Apparently Milan made an offer for 18M +2M in objectives but Porto wont take any offer less than 35M despite him being 30
        My understanding is that Porto won't let any player leave below their release clause, which for Taremi is 60M.

Comment

SCOOP: The biggest reveal from Taremi's part 2 interview with Adel/360 is that the "9" sign Mehdi does after scoring, is in fact a "P" in honor of his fiance (whose name starts with "P")

=)

Comment

My understanding is that Porto won't let any player leave below their release clause, which for Taremi is 60M.
            Basically if they sell Taremi, they might wave goodbye to their chance of winning the title and any prospect of doing well in CL. However, I don't know if 60m would easily cover all of that?
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

SCOOP: The biggest reveal from Taremi's part 2 interview with Adel/360 is that the "9" sign Mehdi does after scoring, is in fact a "P" in honor of his fiance (whose name starts with "P")
              =)

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Dude’s intangibles contributions are simply off the chart (both for Porto & TM)…! besides scoring & winning PKs seemingly @ will he simply contributes too much more to the success of the overall scheme of play @ Porto to let him leave on the cheap or possibly even @ his age’s general market-rate ..!
                Besides the way his Porto contract is structured he stands to gain a decent $ized kickback to himself from his ensuing transfer fee outa of the club, hence even less incentive for Porto to let him go on the cheap/market-rate even..!

What are current Milan’s striker options anyhow ..!? They sure seem to have a thing for aged out strikers ..!

Off

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                  Basically if they sell Taremi, they might wave goodbye to their chance of winning the title and any prospect of doing well in CL. However, I don't know if 60m would easily cover all of that?
                  Clubs like Porto doing that for decades. So nothing new. They buy cheap and sell high.
                  They sold players bigger than Taremi and still keep producing.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Lol, is this a parody account? They actually published this with a straight face?

Comment

Lol, is this a parody account? They actually published this with a straight face?
                      I think it was Sami Al Jabber that scored a bicycle kick against Chelsea.. or was it Ali Makhboot that scored against Liverpool in the Champions league??

#WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
                        I think it was Sami Al Jabber that scored a bicycle kick against Chelsea.. or was it Ali Makhboot that scored against Liverpool in the Champions league??
                        You forgot Younis Mahmoud’s 2’ goal against Juventus!

Comment

Fuck, Portuguese media now reporting on Mehdis comments on futbal360: "If I were FC porto, I would sell taremi"

Why would he say that hahah

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                            Fuck, Portuguese media now reporting on Mehdis comments on futbal360: "If I were FC porto, I would sell taremi"
                            Why would he say that hahah
                            He was nothing but respectful to Porto, said it was their choice but since European clubs usually operate in a way to maximize financial profit (esp Porto) his peak market value is right now. Most of their fans on twitter seem pleased with his honesty and smart way he phrased it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              He was nothing but respectful to Porto, said it was their choice but since European clubs usually operate in a way to maximize financial profit (esp Porto) his peak market value is right now. Most of their fans on twitter seem pleased with his honesty and smart way he phrased it.
                              Agree ... just dardesar for the guy with media these days ...

Comment

Taremi has an agenda. Why would he otherwise pronounce such a comment? I love this club and I love my coach and I love this country...but If I were them, I'd sell me.

I think he is pushing for a move to a bigger club, like his father said, and like his other teammates have done.

Comment

Working...
                                X