X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

image.png
    Mehdi's story today
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post

Deplatforming our players will achieve nothing. Absolutely nothing. IR cares nothing for their legitimacy. So what's the point of this?

Giving our players a platform, will bring light to the situation and help propel/accelerate the street protests in Iran against the regime.

I don't know why it's so hard for so many people to see this.
      Exactly.

The problem is that those with an agenda, will not (or can not) differentiate the nuances of our 80 million people. Their thinking is: You're either anti-IR at the expense of everything else (TM, players, sanctioning the life out of 80 million people so not a single dollar potentially reaches IR, etc, etc), or you're an IR supporter at the level of the killers of Basij/IRGC. There is no room for a middle ground. So players like Mehdi who have family in Iran, who must travel to Iran, who are walking a fine line to support their hamvatans are automatically labeled as IR supporters or representatives.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Exactly.

The problem is that those with an agenda, will not (or can not) differentiate the nuances of our 80 million people. Their thinking is: You're either anti-IR at the expense of everything else (TM, players, sanctioning the life out of 80 million people so not a single dollar potentially reaches IR, etc, etc), or you're an IR supporter at the level of the killers of Basij/IRGC. There is no room for a middle ground. So players like Mehdi who have family in Iran, who must travel to Iran, who are walking a fine line to support their hamvatans are automatically labeled as IR supporters or representatives.
        The crazy thing is that Mehdi has not done anything to show he's an IR supporter (which is rightfully a red line for us).

He celebrates Porto goals for the Porto fans - not against Iran fans. But everything outside Porto stuff, he has been supportive of the Iran Protests. He was the first one in Europe to wear the black wristband, in the first day of protests.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Good company

Comment

Diogo Costa extends with Porto until 2027, with 75M release clause

Comment

Porto’s possible opponents in R16 UCL

PSG
                Leipzig
                Milan
                Borussia
                Liverpool
                Inter
                Frankfurt​

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Porto’s possible opponents in R16 UCL

PSG
                  Leipzig
                  Milan
                  Borussia
                  Liverpool
                  Inter
                  Frankfurt​
                  No easy opponents here. Perhaps the least difficult is Leipzig.

Go Mehdi!

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post

No easy opponents here. Perhaps the least difficult is Leipzig.

Go Mehdi!
                    R16 is no joke. Will be great experience for Taremi and Porto.

Comment

I prefer Frankfurt for our draw.

Comment

I want to se Porto vs Liverpool
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Club monaco View Post
                          I prefer Frankfurt for our draw.
                          Eintracht Frankfurt would be the most doable draw in my opinion too. Leipzig is pretty strong, they even managed to beat Real Madrid 2:0. Borussia Dortmund, Inter Milan and AC Milan would be good draws too. Don‘t want to play against PSG or Liverpool to secure round of 8 spot

Comment

How do you guys feel about his dad
                            participating in demos in support of the regime?
                            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                            نگاه میکنید.
                            sigpic
                            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                              How do you guys feel about his dad
                              participating in demos in support of the regime?
                              if that’s true, I don’t judge people for what their parents do.

Comment

Wouldn’t be mad if Porto rested him for the last two games of the season. I know they won’t so I will be watching the game later nervous.

Comment

Working...
                                X