X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    Mehdi looks in mid-season form.
    He looks really up for it. Love watching him play football.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      He looks really up for it. Love watching him play football.
      compare him with SA. Mehdi is for real!

Comment

Truly a privelege to watch him.

Comment

Imagine saying you want to drop this guy. Life with mental disease is not easy folks

Comment

What he has done these three seasons so far in Portugal, it may be a long time till we get to see someone like him again.

Comment

Milan came with another offer. 3rd one. Asking price is 20M. Milan offer is 15 which was rejected by Porto.
              Mark my words he will eventually end up there.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Milan came with another offer. 3rd one. Asking price is 20M. Milan offer is 15 which was rejected by Porto.
                Mark my words he will eventually end up there.

i dont see how they will replace him with 15m or even 20m, he is their engine and nothing says he will drop in form this year or even next year. they way mehdi takes care of his body, he only sleeps, eats and football, he could last until 2026 WC!

Comment

Mehdi draws his PK, scores the PK, and gets subbed out. Porto 1-0.

Comment

This guy could be a good player if his humongous ego didn't get in the way. Vaghan hafe.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      This guy could be a good player if his humongous ego didn't get in the way. Vaghan hafe.
                      Ego? Chert nagoo

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                        Ego? Chert nagoo
                        Sarcasm I think lol

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            i dont see how they will replace him with 15m or even 20m, he is their engine and nothing says he will drop in form this year or even next year. they way mehdi takes care of his body, he only sleeps, eats and football, he could last until 2026 WC!
                            He probably will not drop form, but his price will not be close to 20 next year when he will be 31 yrs old.
                            They shouldn't say no to 17-18 millions when Milan come back later.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Another angle from the fans...they love him

Comment

Working...
                                X