Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I uderstand they want to go for first place but as a biased TM fan, I say they should rest him.. allready throgh so no need to play him and take risk. Let Eva and the other guy play. #freetheotherguy
    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

MEHDI TAREMI GOALLLLL
      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

GOALLLL TAREMI

Comment

In hot form right now, just can't be stopped

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Eva returns the favor, for once. Very good pass and Mehdi is in the right place, at the right time, to tap it in. Very good start for Porto.

Comment

5 goals and 2 assists in the group stage so far, wow.

Comment

If Porto can make it far enough Mehdi might even make the UCL team of the season. Crazy

Comment

Beautiful assist from evanilson to mehdi….he reciprocated just a small bit for all the service he gets from mehdi. He has more reciprocation to do
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

This is why I think Porto will not sell Taremi this winter.
                    He is worth more to them in terms of money won in CL games and the league, then anything they would get for him in the transfer market.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      5 goals and 2 assists in the group stage so far, wow.
                      In one less game!

Comment

Great pass by Mehdi, but Galeno can't finish.

Comment

What a pass, almost gets an assist too

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Wonderful pass by Mehdi. Nearly an assist but huge save by Oblak

Comment

He should have had another assist then. Good save.

Comment

Phenomenal pass by Mehdi Taremi to find Galeno, who fluffs it.

Should have been an assist for Mehdi.
                                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Working...
                                X