Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Mehdi with a great header but great save by the GK.

Comment

Ended 1-1. Poor result. Mehdi had a quiet game. He played fine overall but just wasn't getting the ball from his teammates. Otavio is the only player that feeds him. Galeno and Eva ke hichi.

Comment

If Benfica win the gap will be 8. Will be really hard..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

These guys should be hired by ABC/ESPN/FOXSports to commentate on our group B matches. They are so much more knowledgeable about TM and our guys than the usual Western media who still think Hajsafi will be a game changer in our lineup.
          not too personally familiar with Eric but i think Toney Meola is an top class guy and usually an eloquent public speaker and would probably make an excellent commentator/analyser/tv personality ..!?
          great keeper as well, when the old KC wizards won the MLS Cup, after the last gasp win in semi's vs LA galaxy he throw me his glove and later i saw him at restaurant and had him sign and put the score and all that on the glove ..!! i now regret giving it away to my nephew..!! :/

jimie conrad is also another cool cat..!! but these guys are too level headed and dont beat the stars and stripes to their chest too much like some of the more loudmouth idiots hence usually not afforded such jobs opportunities..!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I was actually on siriusXM radio a couple weeks ago with wynalda and tony meola, basically gave them more context about TM recent games/situation and taremi (they were already fairly aware) but now I think with CL games since then the poor guy is actually a bit distraught.

Was surprised how much knowledge/respect of our team those guys had. Most of it unsurprisingly stemmed from being familiar with work of CQ.
            If you PM me I can send you the recording. Unfortunately the shows are not uploaded in full afterwards

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              If Benfica win the gap will be 8. Will be really hard..

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
              Kheily mohem nist, I‘m assuming Mehdi will be sold for a nice sum after the World Cup anyways?!

Comment

Dragon rider

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Ended 1-1. Poor result. Mehdi had a quiet game. He played fine overall but just wasn't getting the ball from his teammates. Otavio is the only player that feeds him. Galeno and Eva ke hichi.
                  In Galenoye khak bar sar khore tar az Diaze. Haddeaghal Diaz khore bod vali khob bod.

Comment

If Arsenal can get Taremi I think they might compete for title until very end.

Jesus is out of form and in general liable to burn out. The other forwards are nowhere near his level, and he himself has never been that prolific.

I am sure Taremi profile fits with what arteta has in mind on the pitch, constant pressing, great link play, intelligent, etc. The only thing is the cost associated with signing him at 30 years old.

Still, I think with a strong WC somebody who needs an additional signing to push them over the edge could pick him up in january. Maybe even Bayern who are looking for a real CF these days post lewandowski

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      If Arsenal can get Taremi I think they might compete for title until very end.

Jesus is out of form and in general liable to burn out. The other forwards are nowhere near his level, and he himself has never been that prolific.

I am sure Taremi profile fits with what arteta has in mind on the pitch, constant pressing, great link play, intelligent, etc. The only thing is the cost associated with signing him at 30 years old.

Still, I think with a strong WC somebody who needs an additional signing to push them over the edge could pick him up in january. Maybe even Bayern who are looking for a real CF these days post lewandowski
                      Arsenal does their seasonal slump in February. I don’t want Taremi gettting blamed for their usual f***up.

Comment

Comment

Looks like Mehdi is in the starting lineup today against Athletico. With Porto having qualified, really wish they would have given him a rest day (especially to avoid any potential injuries with the world cup this close)

Comment

Starting again.

And P-Rug jan, Porto is fighting for 1st place in the group (and therefore, theoretically an easier matchup in the knockout rounds). I assume first place may come with more cash incentives too.
                            Last edited by KasraKhan; 11-01-2022, 10:08 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

Starting again.

And P-Rug jan, Porto is fighting for 1st place in the group (and therefore, theoretically an easier matchup in the knockout rounds). I assume first place may come with more cash incentives too.
                              I hope they smash Atletico Madrid tonight. Those dirty bastards always won dirty against them, tonight is revenge time. Taremi brace incoming 🇮🇷💪🏽

Comment

It's going to be a dirty, ugly game, like it always is when Atletico plays. They will try to get under Mehdi's skin, so he has to keep his cool (he already received a red card in the first leg).

Comment

Working...
                                X