This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They needed legs in the middle.
    That Benfica player is an idiot , celebrating like that in front of the Porto players.

Comment

They need Masoud Shojaei that gets fouled in opponents half and moves up the team.

Comment

“We are Champions

Remember: in the last 20 games, 11 wins, only 3 losses and 6 draws

Let's fight!​“

Comment

Conceicao called Classico referee Joao Pinheiro a Benfiquista.​

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
            Conceicao called Classico referee Joao Pinheiro a Benfiquista.​
            Yeah that referee is a known benfica fan.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Chico Conceicao should have stayed in Porto. He was playing tonight for Jong Ajax in Dutch second division.

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

^“He looks like he’s 7’8” when he plays”. Lol, love it

Comment

Originally posted by taremiscores View Post
                    I was actually on siriusXM radio a couple weeks ago with wynalda and tony meola, basically gave them more context about TM recent games/situation and taremi (they were already fairly aware) but now I think with CL games since then the poor guy is actually a bit distraught.

Was surprised how much knowledge/respect of our team those guys had. Most of it unsurprisingly stemmed from being familiar with work of CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

I was actually on siriusXM radio a couple weeks ago with wynalda and tony meola, basically gave them more context about TM recent games/situation and taremi (they were already fairly aware) but now I think with CL games since then the poor guy is actually a bit distraught.

Was surprised how much knowledge/respect of our team those guys had. Most of it unsurprisingly stemmed from being familiar with work of CQ.
                      can we listen anywhere ?

I used to get Sirius FM in Canada but it doesn’t seem to be available anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

These guys should be hired by ABC/ESPN/FOXSports to commentate on our group B matches. They are so much more knowledgeable about TM and our guys than the usual Western media who still think Hajsafi will be a game changer in our lineup.

Comment

Off to Santa Clara

Comment

Comment

I had a dream last night that he scored a goal against Man City and then a goal and an assist against Man United. He then got sent off against United for a stamp 😅.
                              But the United game was also the last game of a Champs League group stage so let’s hope he gets that goal and assist but not the red.

Comment

Mehdi is starting. Match starts in 1 hour.

Comment

Working...
                                X