Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no celebration, put his hand up and had black wristband.

Supposedly not doing enough/be tokhmesh nist

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        no, great long ball from diogo costa to pick galeno out on the wing, with a couple touches a great speed he took it down, got into the box, cut inside 2 guys and finished well.
        Tanx my friend….just tuned in before the Taremi PK. I want it to be known I’m taremi’s good luck charm bc every time I watch him live he either scores or assists
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Brace!

Comment

Mehdi with another PK goal

Comment

This galeno guy is the next luis diaz.
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                live link
                http://cdn.livetv588.me/webplayer2.p...1584&ci=7&si=1
                more links
                http://livetv.sx/enx/eventinfo/79215...erkusen_porto/
                hope they win they lead 3-0 so they can sub him out at 65.. dont need to play 90 min every game its wc soon.

feeling is they win 4-1

I believe this is an extra important game since CB Pepe is inured and if defence gets a good start then this team can go far this season.
                ¨

perfect time to sub him out now
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Great take on second one, hard to score pk so soon after you just converted one.
                  As we can see, it is an art in itself (look how much leverkusen struggling from the spot).
                  I do feel a bit for leverkusen bc their overall game has been much better than with seaone. Just suffering from same individual mistakes at the back and a striker in shockingly terrible form.

Comment

I just want to know what some of you guys would say if Sardar was playing like schick. Another wide open goal missed...

Comment

I just want to know what some of you guys would say if Sardar was playing like schick. Another wide open goal missed...
                      Schick has been atrocious all season. He's missed so many chances this year and looks slow and uncreative.

Sucks Azmoun got injured when he did.

Same thing as Allahyar - he gets injured and a terrible coach gets fired and a better coach comes in.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Yeah schik’s form is shockingly bad

Let’s see if Xabi Alonso gives Sardar a fair run at some games unlike Seoanne.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mehdi off 85th minute. Couldve probably taken him off earlier too. Good win for Porto and nice for Mehdi to tally 2 more goals in his UCL record

That's now 2 goals and 2 assists in 3 UCL matches this season

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                            Mehdi off 85th minute. Couldve probably taken him off earlier too. Good win for Porto and nice for Mehdi to tally 2 more goals in his UCL record
                            hes still on

Comment

^ He is still on, I think Danny Loader had an equipment issue.

Comment

finally off, he worked tirelessly off the ball even if less involved than last game. He was marked by a couple guys at all times. As a result that gave galeno a lot more space to operate and he took great advantage of that.

Mehdi was cool with both PKs had muted celebration with black wristband.

Porto now 2nd on 6 pts, atletico 3rd on 4 pts. They have a 1 week break from CL now and then play club brugge away. A win would put them in great position heading into final game vs atletico at dragao.

Comment

Working...
                                X