This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
    I agree with the first sentence, in the context of regime of Iran.

Essi jan, surely you can acknowledge that everyone is very emotional and upset right now. And the main priority of all is the blood of our youth on the streets of Iran. We have active posting members on this forum who support the regime which has enabled this - isn't it natural for people to be angry and annoyed. I believe Mehdi Taremi has changed, but this is a guy who was routinely posting images of Khamenei on instagram, even more than Torabi, before. This post is better than nothing, but people have a right to be frustrated.

So many people say don't mix sports and politics, but we literally have football players in prison now. This is bigger than football and world cup. People need a place to vent, and thanks to these forums for allowing this.

Zan, zendegi, azadi. Everything else is meaningless
    Pretty much this

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
      baba enough is enough. Some of you guys are never satisfied. Yaro, mizare migin chera gozasht, khob nist, nemizare migin tarafdare nezame. Stop with this political BS immediately. As I mentioned earlier, Keep this thread clean and football related otherwise I have to hand out warnings and ban members and I guess none of you want to be banned now that WC would start soon.
      Thanks for the warning.

Just to be clear, this thread relates to football only actions of Mehdi or this same rule applies to all player threads?

When a player makes a non-football action, we should discuss it where? And if their action was on the football field, would that be an exception? What about post game interview?

It would be good to have clear cut and consistent rules so that I could follow from now on.

BTW my wife and kids would thank you if you were to ban me [emoji846].

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Dosstan, merci az lotfe hamegi. And please do not remind me about the current situation because I'm fully aware and very up to date and devastated . That's why I have myself opened several different threads. And that's my point, we can of course discuss but I dont want a particular thread about a certain club or players to be converted to a political thread. Use other threads and discuss.

And just scroll up now, Taremi@Porto's latest 10-15 posts are everything but Porto related posts.

No need to reply to my post, regardless you agree or not thanks.

Comment

Off to Bayer

Comment

"FC Porto is one of the best teams in Europe. We need an absolute top performance to beat them. We have analyzed the first leg and know how Porto want to play. They play very tight and intense. It's an important game but we have a lot of motivation. We need the win, for a future in the UCL. I feel a very good energy in the team. We want to take this energy into the stadium tomorrow."
            -Xabi

Comment

I hope he ends up at Chelsea in the winter, that would be so cool
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Everything indicates a possible move to Arsenal after the winter break.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  Everything indicates a possible move to Arsenal after the winter break.
                  Why is that? Did Arsenal show interest in Taremi (or any other striker0?

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                    Why is that? Did Arsenal show interest in Taremi (or any other striker0?
                    It's been all over news during last week.

https://www.persianfootball.com/foru...=1#post2846597

Comment

Will be in stadium later. Hope to see Taremi do some taremi shit.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Interesting article on possible Kylian Mbappe’s move to Chelsea or Arsenal.
                        https://tl.xehay9.com/what-kylian-mb...d-psg-decision

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                          khosh be halet, halesho bebar javoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                            mee too ... where are you sitting?

Comment

Comment

Starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X