Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He says he doesn't understand politics and doesn't trust politicians. Generally the message is in support of the people but kind of politically worded.

Better than nothing though

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
      He says he doesn't understand politics and doesn't trust politicians. Generally the message is in support of the people but kind of politically worded.

Exactoma!

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

IMO, saying nothing would have been better. As the adage goes, Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.

He says he is making this post because of comments on his account. He will get a lot more negative comments now!

Mahsa and Hadis and Nika and Sarina and dozens of other women were not beaten...they were killed.

As one comment said..just concentrate on your football, Kaleh pook!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

People shitting at him on this post and rightfully.

Comment

baba enough is enough. Some of you guys are never satisfied. Yaro, mizare migin chera gozasht, khob nist, nemizare migin tarafdare nezame. Stop with this political BS immediately. As I mentioned earlier, Keep this thread clean and football related otherwise I have to hand out warnings and ban members and I guess none of you want to be banned now that WC would start soon.

Comment

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20056...-jesus-backup/

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                  baba enough is enough. Some of you guys are never satisfied. Yaro, mizare migin chera gozasht, khob nist, nemizare migin tarafdare nezame. Stop with this political BS immediately. As I mentioned earlier, Keep this thread clean and football related otherwise I have to hand out warnings and ban members and I guess none of you want to be banned now that WC would start soon.
                  I agree with the first sentence, in the context of regime of Iran.

Essi jan, surely you can acknowledge that everyone is very emotional and upset right now. And the main priority of all is the blood of our youth on the streets of Iran. We have active posting members on this forum who support the regime which has enabled this - isn't it natural for people to be angry and annoyed. I believe Mehdi Taremi has changed, but this is a guy who was routinely posting images of Khamenei on instagram, even more than Torabi, before. This post is better than nothing, but people have a right to be frustrated.

So many people say don't mix sports and politics, but we literally have football players in prison now. This is bigger than football and world cup. People need a place to vent, and thanks to these forums for allowing this.

Zan, zendegi, azadi. Everything else is meaningless

Comment

i'll be in the stadium for the game against leverkusen on wednesday and i'll be sitting right by the players' entrance.

do you have any ideas regarding flags and posters, because of the situation at the moment? I've already received the jerseys from Taremi and Azmoun, so from both personally after the game. Taremi against Milan and Azmoun last season in Europaleague. So would be better to be noticed for this situation. i dont know how Mehdi would react anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                      Essi jan
                      With all due respect at this stage football is secondary for many of us here.

Comment

We have active posting members on this forum who support the regime which has enabled this - isn't it natural for people to be angry and annoyed. I believe Mehdi Taremi has changed, but this is a guy who was routinely posting images of Khamenei on instagram, even more than Torabi, before. This post is better than nothing, but people have a right to be frustrated.

So many people say don't mix sports and politics
                        You seem to always be preoccupied with what others do...I think that is the point Essi is making. Live and let (Taremi) live. Same point protesters are making.

Here is a better motto for us all burrowed from JFK...ask not what our hamvatans can do for us but rather what can we do for all of them?

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          You seem to always be preoccupied with what others do...I think that is the point Essi is making. Live and let (Taremi) live. Same point protesters are making.

Here is a better motto for us all burrowed from JFK...ask not what our hamvatans can do for us but rather what can we do for all of them?

Can you ignore my posts please?

I really don't like talking to you.

Please just ignore me and take your trolling elsewhere. Maybe post about Queiroz or something. Thank you

Comment

Can you ignore my posts please?

I really don't like talking to you.

Please just ignore me and take your trolling elsewhere. Thank you

Again telling others what to do. Grow up you...meh not worth it. Don't like me why don't you ignore me instead? Oh wait, I guess you are not dissimilar to the IRGC and dictatorship. Telling others what to do. Khoshet nemiad use the block feature and stop telling others how to behave from your high horse.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                              Again telling others what to do. Grow up you...meh not worth it. Don't like me why don't you ignore me instead? Oh wait, I guess you are not dissimilar to the IRGC and dictatorship. Telling others what to do. Khoshet nemiad use the block feature and stop telling others how to behave from your high horse.
                              You are always such an absolute hypocrite - you don't realise how narcissistic you sound yourself. Look in the mirror for once in your life and realise you are what you push on others, Mr "those who know, know".

And please just ignore me. Don't have the energy any more,, please just post about your Queiroz obsession. thanks

Comment

You are always such an absolute hypocrite - you don't realise how narcissistic you sound yourself. Look in the mirror for once in your life and realise you are what you push on others, Mr "those who know, know".

And please just ignore me. Don't have the energy any more,, please just post about your Queiroz obsession. thanks
                                I think a person sitting in the West making demands of others is more a hypocrit don't you think? Still can't ignore me but feel it's your place to continue making demands of me? Lol sounds very obsessive compulsive... [emoji38]

You just keep digging a deeper hole!

Comment

Working...
                                X