X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Starting

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Pepe suffers knee injury and could miss World Cup 2022. Out 4-6 weeks, similar to Sardar timeline.
      WTF .... Pepe the CB..? :/
      Porto will be fooked w/o his services .... probably same with portugal still..!! dude's a fking beast and can easily still anchor the backlines of the best clubs in the world..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        WTF .... Pepe the CB..? :/
        Porto will be fooked w/o his services .... probably same with portugal still..!! dude's a fking beast and can easily still anchor the backlines of the best clubs in the world..!
        Yup. Not in starting lineup.

Comment

Taremi gets a yellow card for a perfect tackle.
          The ref even hesitated before he called the foul.

I don’t understand why refs give yellow cards for incidents they aren’t certain about.
          Very poor decision by the ref.
          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Originally posted by Preezy View Post
            Taremi gets a yellow card for a perfect tackle.
            The ref even hesitated before he called the foul.
            I don’t understand why refs give yellow cards for incidents they aren’t certain about.
            Very poor decision by the ref.
            I'm watching the game on BT Sport.The English Commentators couldnt understand the yellow either. It was 100% clean tackle on the ball.

Comment

Another lovely assist for Mehdi. Hustle and persistence and then a nice ball pulled back. Commentators praising him for his attitude.

Comment

He looked tired towards the end which is understandable. Big game in midweek against rejuvenated Leverkusen.
                He had a lovely overhead kick attempt just before he was subbed off but it was straight at goalie.
                He now has 9 goal contributions, 5 goals and 4 assists in 9 league games this season. I think he has the most goal contributions in the league so far this year.

Altogether in 12 games he has 7 goals and 6 assists. Then his goal against Uruguay as well.

Comment

Is Arsenal offer legitimate? He need a big move. Nothing else to prove in Portugal.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Is Arsenal offer legitimate? He need a big move. Nothing else to prove in Portugal.
                    More rumours I think at the moment - interest was there before though. The issue I have with the Arsenal move I have stated before, Arteta plays with a set formation and I don’t see him dropping Jesus or Martinelli for Taremi.

Comment

He is staying extra season in Portugal
                      I would say even last season he should have moved. He is not 25.
                      I think he can shine in big teams also.
                      It will suck to retire and to not play for top 5-10 clubs in world

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                        He is staying extra season in Portugal
                        I would say even last season he should have moved. He is not 25.
                        I think he can shine in big teams also.
                        It will suck to retire and to not play for top 5-10 clubs in world

I think someone was saying not long ago that he is yet to sign a new contract. He has made it known that he would like to test himself in a better league - I’ll be interested to see if a deal comes in for him in the winter transfer window especially if he has an impressive World Cup and Porto don’t make it through in the Champions League.

Comment

Taremi's assist to Pepe. Beautiful control and set up

Comment

Next up: CL match at Bayer.

Must win for both teams.

Bayer with a couple of starters out due to yellow/red cards (Frimpong in defense and Andrich in midfield)

Xabi with a good confidence booster with the first win in BL.

Porto flying high with 3 W and 1 D in the last 4 matches (including 2-0 vs Bayer at Dragao).

Should be a great match (just sucks that we won’t see Mehdi vs. Sardar).

Comment

Can someone translate hes latest post?

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cjfu8GOo...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Comment

^in summary, he is saddened about the treatment of his hamvatans in all the videos coming out of Iran, especially the beating of women, which he says goes against our culture and religion. He asks how you can be a human and yet not be saddened by these videos. He says he is only a football player of humble background, and not a politician. But he also doesn’t believe politicians from any where in the world.

Comment

Working...
                                X