This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post

Azmoun not being able to play 90 min is the problem. Azmoun is also having hard time in team melli too. Physically ARJ is more fit than azmoun at the moment and i see him bundesliga level. Eredivisie is ranked 6th just below french league and if he plays an important role in a team that has won the league then he deffo can play in bundesliga.
    JB is averaging 53 minutes per game this year. Out of 37 games that he has played, only 7 games more than 75 minutes and only 3 to 90 minutes.

Doesn't sound like he is fit for Eredivisie, much less Bundesliga!

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
      JB is averaging 53 minutes per game this year. Out of 37 games that he has played, only 7 games more than 75 minutes and only 3 to 90 minutes.

Doesn't sound like he is fit for Eredivisie, much less Bundesliga!
      Thats not related to fitness tho is it? It was all related to manager's tactics. If you remember at the start of the season he got subbed in like 85th minute , simply due to the fact that the coach didn't trust the guy.

All of his latest sub outs were also because of tactical changes of the coach and not due to fatigue.

A good example is Mitoma (brighton), he had an average of 60 minutes in belgium farmers league (ranked #12). He was transfered to Brighton at the age of 24. So according to your logic he is NOOOO way fit for Premier league. btw He is 26 and killing it right now in brighton.

Comment

I think there are some people who will continue to refuse to stop hating on ARJ. Who ever said Brighton is the litmus test on whether a player is good or not?

He’s doing very well on the first-ranked team in Eredivisie, which is btw, competitive with younger wingers. ARJ is more than holding his own.

If he keep up his production in these last couple of games, going to Bundesliga or Serie A is not out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
          Thats not related to fitness tho is it? It was all related to manager's tactics. If you remember at the start of the season he got subbed in like 85th minute , simply due to the fact that the coach didn't trust the guy.

All of his latest sub outs were also because of tactical changes of the coach and not due to fatigue.

A good example is Mitoma (brighton), he had an average of 60 minutes in belgium farmers league (ranked #12). He was transfered to Brighton at the age of 24. So according to your logic he is NOOOO way fit for Premier league. btw He is 26 and killing it right now in brighton.
          Okay, but then on what basis do you consider him fitter than Azmoun? Azmoun doesn't last the game....he is not fit. JB doesn't last the game, it is a tactical issue.

Azmoun is being compared to a higher level of physicality.

Do you have access to distance covered per match stats? Because short of that I can't see how you could contend that JB is fitter than Azmoun.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

I disagree. He could easily take place in Top Bundesliga teams, maybe not Bayern but other top teams like Dortmund, Union Berlin ...
            He is in and out line up in Holland dude
            He will be soon 30. Another bad move and he end up in arab lands

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by koorosh View Post
              Okay, but then on what basis do you consider him fitter than Azmoun? Azmoun doesn't last the game....he is not fit. JB doesn't last the game, it is a tactical issue.

Azmoun is being compared to a higher level of physicality.

Do you have access to distance covered per match stats? Because short of that I can't see how you could contend that JB is fitter than Azmoun.

If you actually watched their games then you know what i'm talking about. Sardar dropping down laying on the ground after like 20-30 minutes of play time says it all. Alireza being energetic running around the feild (even in their own half defending then running back to attack) for straight 60 minutes says it all. sardar falling behind in counter attacks despite the fact that we know he is very fast .

Go watch sardar in teammelli WCQ games and compare him to his state at the moment.

Alireza Deffo fit a attacking team like Wolfsburg or Mainz. So if you think he is not bundesliga level then that means you rate him lower than players like Lee Jae-sung (30 years old), Wimmer or Marmoush !!!!!

IMO as of right now the world league ranking should be this:
              1.) Premier league
              2.) Serie A
              3.) BundesLiga
              4.) La Liga
              5.) Eredivisieh
              6.) Primeira Liga
              7.) Ligue 1

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post

I disagree. He could easily take place in Top Bundesliga teams, maybe not Bayern but other top teams like Dortmund, Union Berlin ...
                I love the guy, but he's reached his ceiling. He would not "easily" take a place in a top bundesliga team. He isn't even consistent starter at Feyenoord. In bundesliga, Seria A , probably would be a mid table team, in EPL, a relegation contender team.

Being a part of a league winning Dutch club is nothing to scuff at though. Although, if he wants consistent playing time, he needs to move next season to a weaker club.
                Last edited by The; 05-07-2023, 06:19 AM.

Comment

On the bench, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                    On the bench, unfortunately
                    And people wants him in EPL or Bundesliga lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Paixao with another assist.
                      I don't see Alireza getting another start for the rest of season unless someone gets injured.

​​​​​​I think Feyenoord will sign Idrissi permanently for next season. He's Slot's favorite winger this season. I also wouldn't rule out them signing another starting caliber winger (or getting someone like Sinesterra on loan).

Alireza will most likely be the 4th option next season . So he will have a chance to get some garbage minutes in Champions league. I guess he will have to choose what's more important, Getting regular starts on a different club, or getting trash minutes in Feyenoord.

Comment

ali coming on around 61'

ps
                        why the long layoff between games for Fey..?? Bye week..?

Comment

Decent cameo.
                          Did nothing wrong, and should have had an assist if Danilo wasn't useless.
                          Feyenoord can win the league next Sunday with a win.

Comment

BoRing...!! :/

k finally a ball richocett to ali on RW and whips in a nice low cross into box ... nothin comes off it..!!
                            FT 2-0
                            Meh ok overall feature off the bench for ali
                            dont think he won starting spot back for next match against the youngster..! Fey is most probable to feature Paxico from here on as much as possible in order to hype the kid (who's on a long contract) up and primed for a profitable switch..!!

Ali best off milk the rest of contract at Fey ... cause barring taking a massive discount he aint gonna garner a similar contract at a more repectable/competitive league !!?

Comment

Despite Playing only 30 minutes, he was one of the top attacking players in his team.

Comment

This thread gets down to doom and gloom pretty quickly. Just let the guy play and enjoy what we’re given. I would have NO INTEREST in the Eridivise if JB wasn’t in the league. Give him time He knows what’s good for him better than anyone. Feyenoord is a good team and they’re doing well. Enjoy the ride.

Comment

Working...
                                X