This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

It's already set! It'll be Roma vs Leverkusen. And Sevilla vs Juve.
    Aha ok, well then he have to first K. O. Mou then Juve in the final., 😁. Sardar would even be a great fit for playing in Sevilla aswell. He could be their new Kanoute.. Agar.. Chandta gol bezane.. And dominate these 2 games.. Have a feeling he Will start game 1 in next round.. Sure it would be salty for both Roma and Juve after being so cheap not buying him from Zenith, a goal sending them out of the cup would cost them so much more in income loss then it would have cost them to buy him back then.. 😅

Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Bad luck IMO….feyenoord/slot played 3 good halves, it was really only the second half today they looked toothless and tactically inept. I think slot didn’t play tight and organized enough in the middle of the pitch and that was a difference maker in the end. Roma made them pay.
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Mou is master of fucking you up in tight games. He did it again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Man pas az baazi dar khoneye Feyenoord neveshtam ke Roma mire marhaleye badi.

In Paixao Maixao o Idrissi Midrissi va digaroon ta yek haddi mitonan baazi konand.

Roma az har lahaaz behtar bood, ba KHAAYEH baazi kard, teknikeshoon behtar bood, az nazare nazmi va goroogi bartar bodand,
          va hamintoor az lahaaze enferaadi: Dybala va Pellegrini kojaa Kokcu kojaa (mitone dar lige Holland baazisaazi kone,), khate defaaie Roma ham kheili
          keifiyatesh balaatar az Feyenoord ast.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Mou is master of fucking you up in tight games. He did it again!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Slot forfeited the match by not making right subs at the right time.

Sidenote, twitter right now is full of Dutch cunts shitting on Alireza after this match. Like he was objectively one of their better players tonight. Wtf is wrong with Feyenoord fans?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
              Man pas az baazi dar khoneye Feyenoord neveshtam ke Roma mire marhaleye badi.

In Paixao Maixao o Idrissi Midrissi va digaroon ta yek haddi mitonan baazi konand.

Roma az har lahaaz behtar bood, ba KHAAYEH baazi kard, teknikeshoon behtar bood, az nazare nazmi va goroogi bartar bodand,
              va hamintoor az lahaaze enferaadi: Dybala va Pellegrini kojaa Kokcu kojaa (mitone dar lige Holland baazisaazi kone,), khate defaaie Roma ham kheili
              keifiyatesh balaatar az Feyenoord ast.
              Hamin kare hamishehgiye Mourinhoe. Yeki az bozorgtarin morrabia ham teami ham tactici..

Agar morrabie Italia beshe fekr mikonam WC
              dobare mibaran

​​​​​​Ya agar SC morrabie Portaghal beshe onha mibaran VC
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I watched the game start to finish with my father-in-law in the Netherlands (I’m on vacation). With the exception of a couple decent crosses, ARJ did not play very well. He is predictable and appears to lack confidence. He rarely looks to score or take shots. Once he was subbed, Feyenoord scored but fell apart big time.

Comment

Jahanbakhsh getting a lot of heat but wasnt the worst out there.

In honesty I'm asking because I havent seen him play much outside of TM since Brighton days....

Why does he seem so slow compared to everyone else on the field? Many times in transition he doesnt start his engine to counter until his peer on the other wing is already 10 meters into a sprint.

In offensive positions he floats central and hides behind the opposition LB or to another of his own players. To be a winger you have to be confident in whatever your strengths are. I see his standalone highlights of his long shot goals etc but it seems like a majority of the time he posts up gets a pass, finds a lateral pass central or returns it back.

Hes not a world class dribbling winger like Vini is or Alexis sanchez was but even Gholizadeh, Ghaedi, or Torabi turns around when he gets a ball and looks to f*** up the defender

Comment

wth happened, I shut down after 1st half? 😅

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

And his defensive effort.

Although, Slotbhas noone but himself to blame for this loss.
                      Waaay too late to sub out Wieffer and Trauner.
                      Exactly my thought as well. He should have subbed out Wieffer early in the second half after he go a yellow. Normally I really like his play (Wieffer) but las night he was disaster. IMO he should have subbed Gimenes as well when he got injured. He was not good either.

Comment

From what I saw, Feyenoord was inferior to Roma, would have been a miracle if they qualified. I don't think they could have done much better. Very unfortunate to concede in the last minute though

Comment

Roma had the better defensive scheme. Realizing that Feyenoord likes to bring the ball up the wings, they clogged up the wings on both sides and forced them to go to the middle where they lack the passing skills to penetrate the defense. They tightly marked the Mexican. They immediately charged the Iranian and the Turkish dude. Feyenoord strategy of playing the ball from the back repeatedly got them into trouble trying to go up the wings. JB was okay at best on offense but really poor on defense constantly caught jugging to where the ball was seconds earlier. He would have been a lot better to drop back CQ style and guard a small but important passing lane. The better team won but Feyenoord was forced to play a poor game by their own standards.

Comment

Alireza is too much preoccupied with being the nice guy or gentleman. It's a football match, not khastegari!!

Comment

PAIXAO is on the match day promotional poster.
                              I guess that means he's starting instead of Alireza.

Comment

As expected, Alireza lost his spot to an in form Paixao.

If Slot sticks around I think next season, Feyenoord will try to sign Idrissi as he seems to be the number one winger.
                                Paixao will most likely be the other winger as he seems to be the Sinestra replacement.

​​
                                Last edited by The; 04-23-2023, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X