Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both passes at the end were into the open space. His forward needed to make a run and cut in front of the defensive player. Whenever he goes left and comes to the top of the 18 he makes short passes into space. Smalling is covering Gimenez very closely.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
      Solid from him. I do think he is a bit scared. Near the he had the chance to cut in and take shots, or at least not force the ball.

Hopefully the slot looks past the few mistakes at the end.

Side note, he needs to sub out Wieffer. Playing poorly after the yellow.
      I don't understand why he is still nervous with all his experience

Comment

Right at the beginning of his career, he played with instinct - now he wants every ball he plays to be a cultured touch and he over-thinks things as a result.

I just wish he could go back to that early NEC JB who wasn't so focused on playing beautiful touches all the time .

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Comment

What a tokhmy goal to concede

Comment

Poor clearance there, I think JB actually did well to close down, it was just a lucky shot, IMO

Comment

And they finally concede against the shittiest Roma, starting 11 I ever seen
              ali had a chance to block the shot in box
              but as always day late & dollar short to marking

Comment

Hit Jahanbakhsh's calf to go in - nothing he could do there. Just unlucky.

The Feyenoord defense should have cleared that ball before it even got to Spinazzola. Three men around Pellegrini and they just all stood there. Really passive defending there.

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

That Weefer guy has to be subbed. He is on thin ice, will be red-carded sooner or later.
                  Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Roma is clearly better

Comment

GOAL...FEYNOORD
                      Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

If this scoreline stays we will see a iranian ARJ vs Azmoun Europa leauge semifinal

Comment

Feyenoord right wing is clearly better since jb is out

Comment

2/1 roma

Comment

What the fuck is slot doing?

Gimenez been terrible, but Alireza is subbed out.

Wieffer is gassed.

Geertrudia is being manhandled on the right hand side, but Pederson is still on the bench.

If they lose this match, it's mainly on him for not making the right subs.

Also worst case scenario for Alireza, they get eliminated, but his competition scores another goal.

Comment

2/1
                                going to ET
                                fey shoulda put Roma away in first half and early min of 2nd
                                now jose has loaded up their frontline with quality to finish the job & likely they will :/

It’s a big advantage to host the deciding return match especially when u got a shrewd coach who know how to milk it to his sides benefit ..!

come on Fey
                                Time to dig deep & pull through
                                we need a Bayer v Fey matchup

Comment

Working...
                                X