• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Match day 11am pst
    AJ starting! 🙌🏻⭐️

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post

AJ starting! 🙌🏻⭐️
      ffs, apparently he picks up a knock in pre-match warm-up and got replaced in the starting line up

lets hope he recovers in time for thursday's big clash with Roma..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

ffs, apparently he picks up a knock in pre-match warm-up and got replaced in the starting line up

lets hope he recovers in time for thursday's big clash with Roma..!!
        I was expecting that

Comment

they showed a short glimpse of him sitting on the bench ... looked pretty disappointed/sad, sorta like on verge of crying ..!!?? lets hope its not anything too serious ..!!

i cant imagine a tough challenge on him in the freaking warm-ups..? so one would have to presume that he overstretched/pulled his hammy again..??

Comment

Someone needs to tell our players to stop this nonsense with getting injured during match warmups 😅🙏

babajan the game starts soon, save the energy. . no need to go all in turbo style before that, just jogg around and then stretch out and make a few passes. Bet he was trying to impress some semi- hot chick he met once and told her to Come see his game.. Sooo then he saw her in The stans and she was looking his way. . He thought Lekker Man AND ohh ohh and bah baah, tried the overhead kick, and BAAAM
            He pulled the muscle and game over ARJ 🤔

Atleast, I hope she came down to the lockerroom right away with some icecream and wearing nothing under the robe, comforting the poor guy.. If she did that, then Maybe it was all worth it.. Just hope that she Didnt just go off bying some munchies and beer and then go back to her seat to continue watching the game 😂
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Poor guy.

Comment

His replacement is really seizing the opportunity today.
                "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Originally posted by Ali Doust View Post
                  His replacement is really seizing the opportunity today.
                  all Gimenez.

Comment

2 goals for his replacement!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Injury doesn't seem too bad considering he was on the bench and not removed from the matchday squad.

Might even be a cold, stomach bug or something like that.

Comment

اسهال شده احتمالا!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                          اسهال شده احتمالا!

he sorta had that look on him sitting on the bench... so perhaps..!!?

Comment

So looks like it's a leg injury. Apparently he felt tightness after raising his leg too high.
                            he's questionable for the Roma match.

https://www.soccernews.nl/news/slot-...ourinho-clash/

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              So looks like it's a leg injury. Apparently he felt tightness after raising his leg too high.
                              he's questionable for the Roma match.

https://www.soccernews.nl/news/slot-...ourinho-clash/
                              Classic Iranian luck. Was there bets on Iranians injuries at crucial moments, one could easily become a millionaire.

Comment

JB had a huge interview with football 360. The bot farms are out attacking him already.

Comment

Working...
                                X