Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d take Gholizadeh, Sayyadmanesh, Mohebi, Hosseinzadeh on the wings over him

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Sub him out.
      Pure trash this match. Worst I have seen of him since that pre season match where he was subbed at half time

Comment

He had a great through pass that created a major chance for Feyenoord.
        "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

At least he's highly involved

Also, they took a break so the fasting players can eat. But JB didnt eat, which means he isn't fasting. Not necessarily surprising, but interesting nonetheless.

Comment

Ali Reza is having q good game. The goal was not his fault and his shot was decent and hit the post. He is very involved and is finding lots of space. He is doing fine. I wonder what you guys are watching sometimes. Do you only pay attention to the final touch of every play?

Comment

My god, one bad half after a good long run and form and people wants his head again......

Some folks here are like Iranian mothers, you can give them the world and if you once cant do what they ask you are a shitty son/daughter.

Iranians in a nutshell

Comment

A nice dummy there. He's playing a bit better now.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  At least he's highly involved

Also, they took a break so the fasting players can eat. But JB didnt eat, which means he isn't fasting. Not necessarily surprising, but interesting nonetheless.
                  It’s night there and he drank water. He’s likely fasting during the day. He’s also been seen praying at the start of matches in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by Artaxerxes View Post
                    My god, one bad half after a good long run and form and people wants his head again......

Some folks here are like Iranian mothers, you can give them the world and if you once cant do what they ask you are a shitty son/daughter.

Iranians in a nutshell
                    Don't want his head. Just think he should be subbed out this match considering how poorly he's playing on both ends. Messed the two best chances for his team and is missing his marking.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahmad_DC View Post
                      Ali Reza is having q good game. The goal was not his fault and his shot was decent and hit the post. He is very involved and is finding lots of space. He is doing fine. I wonder what you guys are watching sometimes. Do you only pay attention to the final touch of every play?
                      He's playing well. That shot hit the post and there was the defender on the line.

That defender should have called him off on the mix-up.
                      "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Sublime assist (cross) by Jahanbakhsh!!! What a cross.

1-1

Haters 🤫

Comment

Nice assist by JB!

Comment

What a excellent assist AGAIN by ARJ!

Comment

Credit where credit’s due, great cross in for the assist

Comment

Okay, he redeemed himself with a spot on cross

Comment

Working...
                                X