X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BS substitution…

Comment

Groeningen have no problem marking dilrosoun when he moved to the wing.

Comment

Damn you slot! Hopefully groningen take points from this!
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Feyenord starts to fall apart. This is what happens when you change parts of what makes the 11 good. Now dilrosun is uncomfortable...new 10 hasnt done shit .... as ive been saying all this game ... Idrissi is the problem.

Comment

Dilrosun is dribbling too much without any effect. Exactly the same shit style Idrissi has. The ball just deflects and they cant get pass the groeningen defenders... they need to change to more target man striker if they have one and fix left wing, they need to send in more crosses.

Comment

Keep in mind they have the EL match coming up, plus JB played a full on Wednesday.
              I don't like the sub, but not the end of the world.
              world.

Comment

Also they need to try to shoot from outside the box. Keep groeningen uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                  Keep in mind they have the EL match coming up, plus JB played a full on Wednesday.
                  I don't like the sub, but not the end of the world.
                  world.
                  How do you rate his chances starting in EL?

Comment

I thought he was average. He had some good moments (nice shot on goal, good crosses, drew the red), but also had too many turnovers.

The substitution was a head scratcher, though. I thought he was actually playing better in the 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      I thought he was average. He had some good moments (nice shot on goal, good crosses, drew the red), but also had too many turnovers.

The substitution was a head scratcher, though. I thought he was actually playing better in the 2nd half.
                      Quality of counters went down the drain. I think JBs countering is the best i feyenoord.

Comment

This talk about turnovers... everybody in feyenoord has turnovers all the time. Idrissi just had one really bad one.

Comment

Omg feyenord needs better strikers hahahahah

Comment

idrissi scores the winner and they stay top

Comment

Perfect

Comment

I watched until ARJ got subbed off. He was by far, the most dangerous player on their team in terms of taking shots, and creating opportunities.

Not everything he tried worked, but the intention was good.

This was an unfair sub by Slot. Btw: Danilo finished with a rating of 6.8, while ARJ finished with a rating of 7.4 on Fotmob.

If he would’ve stayed on, no doubt he would’ve registered an assist or goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X