Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't speak Dutch, but the commentator just laughed when asked about how JB was doing.😞

Comment

Hockey assist JB.

Did well setting up the chance

Comment

JB with a nice run and hockey assist

Comment

It was a poor game for the entire team (JB no exception), but he still found a way to make a meaningful impact on the goal.

Feyenoord advance to the cup semi's!

Comment

This is the first game I have been able to watch of Feynoord, and ARJ. I am so happy he is thriving.

However, and this doesn't matter in the big scheme, but is it just me, or does Feynoord perform a lot of unnecessary passes backwards? I mean my goodness.. I lost count of how many times they would get the ball into the attacking THIRD, and then under slight pressure decide to pass alllll the way back to the center backs to re-route the ball to the other side.

They don't seem to use their center-mids as much, for that purpose.

Comment

Feyenoord as a whole is in good form currently. I hope they win Eredivisie. They're behind on GD but I believe they can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                Feyenoord as a whole is in good form currently. I hope they win Eredivisie. They're behind on GD but I believe they can do it.
                Feyenoord are 3 points ahead of Ajax currently in the Eredivise, both playing the same amount of matches.
                "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Starting

daleho irandust starting on the other side too btw

Comment

Match on ESPN + for Us viewers

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh vs Daleho Irandust

Both are starting

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                        Alireza Jahanbakhsh vs Daleho Irandust

Both are starting
                        which position does this goozoo irandoshman play anyways?
                        I might watch a bit of it b4 running off to work
                        Go Ali ….!💪

Comment

Bad pass resulting in disastrous turnover for JB. Groeningen almost scored on the counter.

Comment

Daleho Irandoshman is invisible.

Comment

High pressing from Feyenoord when losing the ball.

Comment

Nice countering by JB, also nice recieving of crossball. He is starting to stand out and everything offensively goes through him. not much at the moment but it will increase.

Comment

Working...
                                X