Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How many goals he has this season so far? 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      How many goals he has this season so far? 6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      He has 4

Comment

I just have 1 thing to say, which I know Kiarash approves of: ALIREYZA YAHANBAX!! 🚀🔥👏🏻

Comment

I saw the match live from the stadium, before the game started they chanted two players:
          Santi Gimenez and ARJ. It was very nice to see him get energy from the chants, he also gave the energy back to the fans by getting them to put more fire and power in their chants.

It was nice to hear the stadium chant his name:

Aliii
          Rezaaaaa
          Ali
          Reza
          Jahanbaksh (yahanbax)
          Alireza Alireza
          Alireza Jahanbaksh​ (yahanbax)

Also there was a guy with an Iran flag in the stands (Vak W)

Comment

"This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

When in form, ARJ is a class above Eredivisie. He’s finally been able to show that these last two games.

If he keeps this up, scouts will definitely keep an eye on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Prowess View Post
                When in form, ARJ is a class above Eredivisie. He’s finally been able to show that these last two games.

If he keeps this up, scouts will definitely keep an eye on him.
                Alternate opinion: maybe he should just remain in Erevdivisie and be the big fish in the small pond.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Ali Rezaye ba gheyrat!

Im glad he is a focused lad. Good seeing him not giving a F about haters and doubters.

Hard work pays off!

It will be fun watching all playa hatin band wagoners riding his D again.
                  Ladies and gentlemen, write this post in stone!

Through thick and thin, we support!

Patience is virtue. And I'm glad as hell he has more patience than random members in here.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post

Alternate opinion: maybe he should just remain in Erevdivisie and be the big fish in the small pond.
                    Nah bruh, he did a mistake not going to psv, ajax, feyenord and made a big jump to EPL right away.

Comment

12 league games left. One of the games against Ajax. It would be tremendous if feyenoord snatches the league title!

Comment

Shakhtar (who call for TM exclusion from wc22) / Feyenoord

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post
                          12 league games left. One of the games against Ajax. It would be tremendous if feyenoord snatches the league title!
                          I have a feeling Ajax is going to catch them. They're just way too stacked and have been playing well since changing coaches. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Misses tomorrow's game because of a knock on his knee.

Comment

He's starting

Comment

Seems like he's fit enough to start.

Comment

Working...
                                X