• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    Aghaayoon dadashaam,
    Link plz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sorry dadash, I am watching on ESPN+ in the U.S.

Comment

Ladies & Gentlemen, ARJ is officially BACK

Comment

Aghaayoon dadashaam,
        Link plz

I'm watching on Mola.TV (UK only) , but I'm sure you can find streams in soccerstreams100

Comment

Aghaayoon dadashaam,
          Link plz

im watching on TV

livetv.sx and here is all i see for the game amongst the usual suspects..

https://nizarstream.com/stream/18049

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

im watching on TV

livetv.sx and here is all i see for the game amongst the usual suspects..

https://nizarstream.com/stream/18049
            Damet garm
            Not working for me
            Maybe because i am using my phone

Comment

stunning header, he really is great in the air. Slowly but surely finding his form, it took some time, but hes in a good spot to have many more productive years at good level.

Comment

Damn his heading abilities became really good, wish he was playing against USA

Comment

In 83 minutes against the best two clubs at the moment in the Eredivisie (outside Feyenoord), Alirezxa has scored 3 goals in the past 13 days.

Not bad Yahanbahx!
                  "This is a totalitarian system whose presence people feel in their blood and in their flesh on a daily basis. And it’s one that does not grant freedoms of any kind, or accommodate people’s demands in any way. What is increasingly clear is that there is clear demand for change in the regime. What the people want is regime change, and no return to the past. There is a very real possibility of regime change." - Nasrin Sotoudeh

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    why? He was horrendous in the wales game when he came on and got himself suspended. Gholi had a great WC and was our best player vs US.

Unfortunately for TM ARJ found form after our most important period. Still from his personal development pov its great to see, but cannot undo the fact that he was really bad for us in the buildup to the WC and at the games themselves.

He looks transformed compared to then.

Comment

Damet garm
                      Not working for me
                      Maybe because i am using my phone

yea most probably,,,, these sites are ridled with pop ups and other horseshitt and never really work for me on iphone in the past either even with a pop up blocker for safari installed..!

Hesagoal.com was great for use on Iphone in past but they got busted and not sure a new domain for them has popped up yet..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

yea most probably,,,, these sites are ridled with pop ups and other horseshitt and never really work for me on iphone in the past either even with a pop up blocker for safari installed..!

Hesagoal.com was great for use on Iphone in past but they got busted and not sure a new domain for them has popped up yet..??
                        Merci aziz

Comment

Back to JB, he remind me of Kia in his last few years at HSV, he is example of dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            we coulda really used Shahab vs US ... especially late in the game too and he is even a better arial threat than sardar o arj But our lajbaaz, kaleshagh coach decided it was better to go to wc a man short than to give him a try out..!!

Comment

no changes at HT for either side
                              1-1
                              Ali was throwing his finger up pointing and hyping up the home crowd on his way to dressing room at HT
                              Lets hope he can lead them to victory ke jaaasho too club khoob bechaspooneh..!!

Comment

ali hajsafied a FK effort top on box at start of second half

Comment

Working...
                                X