This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by freak View Post
    Can one of the Dutch members explain the story behind Johanbocks saying "Lekker, man" and why it's become a sort of meme? What does that phrase even mean?
    In German it would translated mean ,,tasty‘‘. He probably had some tasty dutch chick and thinks about it. Dutch chicks are fine as hell

Comment

Originally posted by freak View Post
      Can one of the Dutch members explain the story behind Johanbocks saying "Lekker, man" and why it's become a sort of meme? What does that phrase even mean?
      means “cool” or “nice”. He said it in passing to the camera once and it went viral.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Super sub and MOTM. Brilliant display by ARJ. That left footed curler over the bar would have been a STUNNER!

Ali Rezaye ba gheyrat!

Im glad he is a focused lad. Good seeing him not giving a F about haters and doubters.

Hard work pays off!

It will be fun watching all playa hatin band wagoners riding his D again.

Comment

Originally posted by AGC View Post

Ali Rezaye ba gheyrat!

Im glad he is a focused lad. Good seeing him not giving a F about haters and doubters.

Hard work pays off!

It will be fun watching all playa hatin band wagoners riding his D again.
          Dont worry, he will be back to his usual mediocre/average performance for the next couple of game, being in and out the line up for a while. And one day, he will wake up again for one game and disappear again after. We know him

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post

Dont worry, he will be back to his usual mediocre/average performance for the next couple of game, being in and out the line up for a while. And one day, he will wake up again for one game and disappear again after. We know him
            I dont think so, maybe this will be the start of his old self. But its good that you dont band wagon at least. Much respect for holding on to your opinion.

Comment

I dont think so, maybe this will be the start of his old self. But its good that you dont band wagon at least. Much respect for holding on to your opinion.
              Since AZ I don't remember him having a long period of good performance. Lot of bad performance for one or two good games

Comment

Since AZ I don't remember him having a long period of good performance. Lot of bad performance for one or two good games
                You have a point but as I see this is that he wasnt suited for EPL or not good enough or something like that. After a couple of seasons not getting many chances or capitalizing on them he got out of form and forgot what made him good.

It takes time to readjust. After being benched for so long it takes time regaining form.

This is basically how I see it.

Comment

You have a point but as I see this is that he wasnt suited for EPL or not good enough or something like that. After a couple of seasons not getting many chances or capitalizing on them he got out of form and forgot what made him good.

It takes time to readjust. After being benched for so long it takes time regaining form.

This is basically how I see it.
                  It was the case at Feyenoord too, in a much weaker league than EPL that he mastered with ease.

Comment

It was the case at Feyenoord too, in a much weaker league than EPL that he mastered with ease.
                    Yes he needs a bit time. I will always support him but I think now is the time we will see if he regains or if he has permanently stagnated.

Things take time imo but now is the time we will see.

Comment

Back on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                        Back on the bench.
                        Looool

Comment

Whatever, Slot seems to change the attacking 3 every game. There hasn't been a row of games where the same players have started.

Comment

Damn. Slot is pulling a Potter on JB.

Actually, with the way Potter's spell at CFC is going, Potter himself may end up in the Eredivisie soon.

Comment

JB on in the 60th minute.

I didnt recognize him without gel in his hair.

Comment

any stream?
                                IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Working...
                                X